Terrible PMS...PMT

Discussion in 'Long Term Trying To Conceive' started by hopeful4baby, Oct 22, 2008.

1. hopeful4baby

hopeful4baby Please stay with us

I'm awaiting my laparoscopy and hysteroscopy in 3 weeks time. Obviously, I'm very nervous, but also very happy that it may solve something out.

My question for you girls is.. Does anyone suffer really long PMT before the period? With me it's almost full two weeks. I get tired, terribly depressed and irritated and I have a tinkly breasts a lower back sensation, like if I constantly leant against a hot water bottle. It's driving me nuts. I wonder whether there couldn't be any link bethween this and infertility.. Is this normal?

I hear about those girls who have normal 26-30 day cycle (like me), they bd from around cd 8 to cd 22. I never make it that long. By day 16 I start feeling all of my symptoms and I feel so uncomfortable I don't even want to think about it.. apart from the fact I know I've missed another cycle...:cry:

:hug: to everyone

2. rachelle1975

rachelle1975 And then there were 3!!

:hug:

Sorry you feel so pants hun. I can be a bit of a grump beeeeatch! but that is about it. I do love my chocolate as well... that's my excuse anyway!! x