Terrible threes

Mrs Doddy

1 pink 1 blue
Reaction score
Omg I'm so stressed - she doesn't listen to me at all or follow instructions, shouts and stamps her feet at me , she actually completely ignores me when I'm speaking to her and generally being difficult

How do I deal with this :-(

I had no terrible twos !

No great advise hun-- but I have had more than a few friends tell me that 3 was much harder than 2... IDK... not sure why they call it the terrible 2's then? eesh.

All I can say- is keep consistent and calm best you can. Keep clear boundaries and structure as needed-- and then huddle in the corner when all else fails! Sorry- I just know how hard that time was for some of my friends with their daughters... not so much with son's? Go figure? Coicidence?

Omg i could have written your post hun!
My little girl is the same age as yours almost to the day and acts exactly as you describe.
Totally ignores me, won't do as she's asked, and has major meltdowns with screaming hitting and biting.
She started at about 2 and a half and is getting progressively worse.
Does anybody have any tips on how to deal with it?
Please tell me it's just a phase and there are nicer times ahead!
Sorry i don't have any words of wisdom hun but just wanted you to know you're not alone.
Big hugs xxx

I'm sure it is just a phase but it's sooo draining when you want her to do simple things like brushing teeth/getting dressed ect I need her to do things for herself as I'm having another baby so need her to be easy work !!

I got really cross this morning and a big talking to and for half a day today it seems to have worked - afternoons she has less energy and more difficult so we will see !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->