Terrifie from Morning Sickness Horror Stories

WhereisBabyL

Reaction score
Can someone please reassure me that not everyone feels like crap their first trimester?
I feel like I should EXPECT to be puking every minute which is not the case for some women (hopefully me). I don't want this black cloud over me anymore!!
I think my chances are pretty low, my mother, grandmother and aunt never had any sickness. I don't get motion sickness and i was never sick on the pill. to be honest, I haven't barfed since I was in grade school. I'm not a barfer, never have been, DON'T WANT TO BE!!!

I know I know, every pregnancy is different, and it's all worth it in the end, but it still just scares me to death, I work as a receptionist at a law firm and don't think i can sit up there with a bucket greeting clients like that.:nope:

I need some encouragement :cry:

Of course it all depends on the individual, but I haven't felt too bad in either of my pregnancies. I don't even feel pregnant most of the time! My mom, grandma, and aunt all didn't have morning sickness either, and I think I read somewhere that there's at least a bit of a genetic connection to morning sickness so hopefully you will have good luck too!

My last pregnancy i felt fine all the way through. This one though i feel sick from the time i wake up until i go to bed. Eeeuuuggghhh not actually been sick though.

Yeah loads of people don't get morning sickness. When I was pregnant with Isaac I didn't feel sick or be sick at all x

I heard that everyone and every pregnancy is different. With my first pregnancy I felt sick but was never actually sick, I just had to eat regularly to keep the sickness at bay. So it was fine to be honest, not fun but not terrible. I'm hopeful it will be ok for you x

I didn't have any with my first. I did have it this time around but it wasn't too bad. Started around 9 weeks, mostly in the morning and at night. I think I puked once at work in the bathroom and that's it. Usually one good puke in the morning before I left did the trick. You quickly forget all about it once it's gone

I am almost 7 weeks and other than a few slight mild waves of nausea I have basically felt fine. I freaked out because everyone acts surprised when I tell them, but my doctor said that its perfectly normal and a lot of women actually don't get it. You just tend to hear more negative than positive.

I didn't have any with my first. I did have it this time around but it wasn't too bad. Started around 9 weeks, mostly in the morning and at night. I think I puked once at work in the bathroom and that's it. Usually one good puke in the morning before I left did the trick. You quickly forget all about it once it's gone

LOL I wish I had your attitude about puking. It literally terrifies me.

I am almost 7 weeks and other than a few slight mild waves of nausea I have basically felt fine. I freaked out because everyone acts surprised when I tell them, but my doctor said that its perfectly normal and a lot of women actually don't get it. You just tend to hear more negative than positive.

Yeah I pretty much only feel 'gross' when I get too hungry but nothing too crazy. I don't hear that many stories of pregnancies with no sickness and I know there are some people that have them, so that's good to know!

Of course it all depends on the individual, but I haven't felt too bad in either of my pregnancies. I don't even feel pregnant most of the time! My mom, grandma, and aunt all didn't have morning sickness either, and I think I read somewhere that there's at least a bit of a genetic connection to morning sickness so hopefully you will have good luck too!

hoping and praying!!! Thank you!

I'm one that suffers bad morning sickness. I've had it with all mine, but that doesn't mean you will- plenty of people seem to bypass the sickness
But even if you do get it, remember, it's usually short lived, and there are lots of things that can help ease it. Fingers crossed you're one of the lucky ones 😊 x

I'm one that suffers bad morning sickness. I've had it with all mine, but that doesn't mean you will- plenty of people seem to bypass the sickness
But even if you do get it, remember, it's usually short lived, and there are lots of things that can help ease it. Fingers crossed you're one of the lucky ones 😊 x

My midwife says to drink 2 quarts of red raspberry leaf tea daily and it keeps it away. Also apple cider vinegar! Just in case you need something new to try.

With my pregnancy with DD I only threw up first thing in the morning when m stomach was empty. With this pregnancy I feel the best on the morning and then progressively more nauseous through out the day. Luckily I haveny thrown up yet! Fx'do it stay like that but this nausea is really getting old.

With my DD I was sick 24/7 from the day of the blood work through labor. I would even wake up at night to throw up. With my DS it was better but I still got quite sick. I am 8w2d and have only gotten very, very mild nausea so far. It seems so foreign to me that the only pregnancy symptoms I have so far is BFP, no AF, and a little pressure in my lower abdomen from the baby growing.

I know that this is much easier said than done, but please do not stress about this. I am a huge believer in that stress can really have a serious impact on our bodies (in excess).

Stress if you were to i.e. have morning sickness can even aggravate it.

So enjoy your pregnancy one day at a time, if it comes it comes, and if it does we are here for you!!! And you can do it <3

I know that this is much easier said than done, but please do not stress about this. I am a huge believer in that stress can really have a serious impact on our bodies (in excess).

Stress if you were to i.e. have morning sickness can even aggravate it.

So enjoy your pregnancy one day at a time, if it comes it comes, and if it does we are here for you!!! And you can do it <3

hahah but then I stress about stressing because I don't want to stress :dohh:

You know, I was scared of puking too with my first. Then I started getting sick and it just became normal. I ate things that wouldn't hurt too bad coming up (seriously fruity pebbles and stuff with fruity taste, lol) and came to expect the times I'd get sick. I never ate chocolate or peanut butter or acidic things like oranges. I was sick from 7 weeks to 15 weeks. It wasn't that bad to be honest even though I was puking 5 times a day. But every woman is different and you may not get any sickness at all, or if you do it may not even be that bad.

Oh there are also things you can drink and eat to help the morning sickness or nausea. I kept ginger ale, crackers, nausea suckers, nausea candies, ginger candies, and nausea teas on hand at all times. They even have dehydrated ginger and freeze dried ginger that you can buy and chew on. Totally helps and if you do get sick it's not as bad, in my experience.

I'm nauseas already myself, but haven't thrown up. I'm just waiting to see how this pregnancy will be, lol. Seriously try not to stress. I know that's hard and I know that you stress about stressing, lol. I seem to be totally in a zone of going with the flow this pregnancy. My first, I was a basketcase.

My last pregnancy i has sickness 2x a nyt that was it this time i have nasuea all day everyday each pregnancy is diff some go without sickess n others get it bad i woulnt worry hun

It's definitely different for everyone each pregnancy. My first pregnancy I felt nauseous all day but wasn't sick much, and this time I have only felt nauseous in the mornings. I was quite lucky both times really. My main issue has been tiredness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->