Terrified. TMI

Wildfire81

Own it.
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am 18 weeks pregnant and earlier after I was done in the bathroom there was a small gush of what looked like discharge, but I don't usually have much discharge. We called L&D who said it was probably normal, but I am terrified that I am leaking water. I hope somebody has some insight on my issue.
Thanks,
Jimi

Did you just have a bath? Cause when I do and I get out I get that gush sometimes and it is water that got into my foof. But I do have more DC over all and need to wear a panty liner all the time or get wet undies :blush: You are probably ok cause I heard that if you leak amniotic fluid it is not just one gush but a constant drip. Still, if you are worried Id say go and see your doctor to make sure all is ok?

Same as above- if you're leaking fluid, it'll be a constant stream. Watery CM, especially in occasional 'blobs' or gushies is normal.

I get them when my body temperature rises slightly or if I'm active. (discharge is the vaginas way of sweating after all)

Have no fear. :)

Happens to me ALL the time, its more annoying to me than bothersome. Its probably urine, when you use the bathroom lean forward a little bit to ensure you empty your bladder completely. I find it happens to me more often when im rushing to use the bathroom and get out!

I've been "leaking" too. You could try doing pelvic floor exercises to strengthen everything down there, plus Dr's recommend it for labor and recovery :)

Went to the doctor today and everything is great! I even had a test done too see what I was leaking.

I am interested to hear as well, glad all is ok though!

Very curious to hear what you were "leaking" also! I've definitely had gushes of watery CM that made me run to the bathroom to double check that's all it was :wacko: x

Very curious to hear what you were "leaking" also! I've definitely had gushes of watery CM that made me run to the bathroom to double check that's all it was :wacko: x

Urine from the baby smashing my bladder. Though she did say I have great pelvic floor muscles!

Wow you're kidding! My floor muscles are baaaaad so I hope I don't start peeing myself everywhere in a few weeks :(

Eeek! I can see how that'd happen though, I feel like I'm gonna pee myself a bit if she gives me a real good boot to the bladder when I'm standing :dohh: the joys! Least everything is great though, that's all that matters xx

Phew that is great news! I am very happy for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"