• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

terrified! xx

Lexi's Mummy

Linzi xx
Reaction score
i just cant shake this feeling that something is wrong :( its really preventing me even believing im going to have a baby. ive spoke to my mw about it and as i had 2 chem pregnancies back to back directly before this pregnancy shes booked me in for a scan this afternoon so we shall see. i understand that im only 6+4 so i may not see a heartbeat yet although i know it is possible but to even be called back in a week or 2 is better than having to wait until 12 weeks :( so im in there at 2 today and absolutely terrfied xx

I think it's perfectly understandable that you are terrified, I think anyone in your position would be. The first trimester is scary even without any losses. I had one loss before my son, took probably 2 weeks for me to think about the future and allow my hubby to talk about the baby, before that I just couldn't seem to admit to myself that there was a baby, like it was too good to be true. I'm up and down now, but definitely feeling abit more confident since I started getting more symptoms.

Good luck with your scan. xx

Thank you everyone x Scan revealed all is perfect. Measuring 6weeks 5 days and a perfect heartbeat! So relieved xx

Attachments

• 2015-06-01 15.22.41.jpg
    2015-06-01 15.22.41.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 13
thanks ladies. i feel loads better now. i think 12 weeks is far to long to wait for your first scan :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"