Terrified Yesterday

tidyroom

1 little princess
Reaction score
Yesterday I went to the toilet and found that I was passing blood clots. I was so scared. My early pregnanct unit were fantastic they saw me straight away and fortuantly they found a heartbeat and scan was fine.

They said they do not know what is causing the clots but I have to keep an eye on things. I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this and knows why.

My mind is going through every possible reason and I am going mad. I am so relieved though that my baby is nice and safe though. Terrifying Day!!!

I'm sorry I have no idea what could be causing the clots. I know infections or cervical irritation like from DTD could cause a bit of bleeding from your vaginal walls, but I don't know any more than that really. I hope they are able to find the reason and that everything goes just fine for you. It is a good sign that the scan was fine. Try not to worry and just rest and take it easy. :hugs: Good luck!

Hi. I thought clots were related to MC or infection; if it be neither then I have no idea... was there a twin?? Well glad all is well with baby and yourself xxxx

Hi hon, I don't know what would cause the clots but wishing you lots ofluck for you and babe. Glad the scan shows s/he is doing well. Try not to worry :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->