terrified

ryleesmom

mom of 1
Reaction score
Hi, well here goes this is my fourth pregnancy I have one child my amazing dd.....and I'm a nervous wreck I'm about 10 weeks 5days I went to Dr. At 8weeks 4days saw a healthy baby and a heartbeat but now I'm loosening all my pregnancy symptoms and I started spotting brown which I know is old blood I've also had a loss of appetite.. I was wondering if any of you women have ever experienced anything like this and baby turned out fine I have another appointment today so hopefully ill find out what's going on.. but would really like some advice..:nope:

its normal for symptoms to come and go as your body starts to manage the hormones better don't worry about it

Thanks I'm really trying to not worry but with two previous miscarriages it's kinda hard! I just want my little unborn to be okay!!

I know its scary, I suffered repeated miscarriages before my first was born and still though I carried 4 with no real problems then I still freak out about things sometimes.

Sounds like a girl to me. Heh heh. I dunno. It's common as pp said for symptoms to come and go.

For me I just had a general lack of appetite with my DD and had genuine morning sickness with DS. Buuuuut, I wouldn't worry too much as worrying doesn't help. :p

I know, easier said than done. Anyway, just try t stay busy and not think about it and watch feel good stuff to stay positive. ^_^ Hope this helps.

Sorry to say there was no heartbeat today at the doctor

Have you had any blood work or other testing to confirm why you keep miscarrying after the baby has a heart beat? Something has to be wrong. Please have your doctor to check you out because it could be something that is an easy fix

I'm so sorry! :hugs: I agree with the testing to see why ur miscarrying. You're going to need time to grieve, but when ur up to it, talk to ur dr. I had a mmc in jan and we believe it was due to my thyroid disease. Way more common than even most dr realize. GL!!! Take care of yourself.

my doc is taking blood this week to do testing... hope to find answers so my dh and i can try again in the future

So sorry to read of your loss :-( Hopefully you get some answers or at least and explanation and some help to conceive as soon as you're ready xx

so sorry for your loss dear :hugs: i hope the tests come up with some answers at least.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->