Terrified!

Chelsea .x.

Reaction score
I am so desperate to be pregnant again - Everyone around me seems to be and its killing me !

Im terrified that im gunna have to go through this again.
I lost my baby on the 7th May naturally, and stopped bleeding on the 18th May, we started trying again about 6 days after around the 24th/25th May, and two days ago i had a bit of light pinky brown spotting then nothing untill this morning with what looked like period blood and now nothing again all day.?

I'm really confused as to whether this is the start of my first cycle or a good or bad sign of anything???

BabyB2011 :angel:

im sorry i dont have any advise.. but i really hope it is a BFP for you.. keep us updated xxx

I don't either but didn't want to read and run :hugs: sorry for your loss - hope you get your bfp soon xx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope its a BFP for you! But, if it is your period thats a good sign your cycle is back on track after your mc. Keep us posted!

Thanks guyys :) i really hope its a bfp too !!!! ive had no bleeding since thursday morning its torture not knowing but weve both decided to just carry on and not test for a while that way i dont have to come crashing back down!!
We'll all get there though, we'll have our turn!!

BabyB2011 :angel:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"