Tesco are so stupid!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
I made my FIRST order online with Tesco today & I'm not sure I want the hassle again! I thought it would be easier getting the food delivered fresh for Imi & her OH coming on Saturday - next time it will be stale hunny honest :rofl:

I had some automatic code added at checkout for double points, a £5 off a £50 spend (madness didn't even cover delivery) & £7 Tesco reward voucher! First it old me one of the vouchers I had to remove although didn't say which one but I couldn't remove any! Then I went back through checkout to be told my Tesco clubcard voucher had been used FFs so I ring them she see's it's notbut she can't use it either! Told me to ring back when my order has arrived & the will refund £7 to my credit card then I looked at my invoice I bought two jars of nescafe half caff that were HALF price were they? NOOOOO they chraged me full whack!

Nice first time experience shopping online :roll:

I did it online for the first time on tues ....

NEVER A FRIGGIN GAIN !!!!!!

Did you know for buy one get one free you have to click the item TWICE???

Nope neither did i surley that would mean you get 4 of the item???

I clicked on 4 SINGLE Apples ... i got 4 Fooking BAGS of the buggers!

Jesus christ i'd rather Eat stale hunni lol
xxx

Arghhh what a nightmare for you!

I started doing the tesco online last wekk, got halfway through and saw how much for delivery and thought i might as well just go to fooking tesco's !
And they saw online shopping is supposed to be easier !! :lol:

i actaully had no problems,i ordered for my party and had it delivered thursday night and chose delivery slot between 9 and 11pm so chicken portions would be defrosted by the morning,i ahd some alternatives but just sent them back with the driver and had 1000 points for spending over £75 :lol:

phone the helpline....................

AND LIE!!!! say ur crisps were burst... fruit was off meat was off milk was out of date... u get it all refunded no questions asked....

not that i have done that :oops:

Huh i want your delivery driver !!!!

I Asked Mine what the heck i was gonna do with 4 bags of apples ...

Sarky Git said EAT them ... (CHEEKY T**T)

Told him what i'd much RATHER do with them, after a scuffle i told him if he didn't take them back in the van i had another mode of transport i could use to take them back to the store, but that would mean he wouldn't be very comfotable driving ....

He soon took em and ran :D

Tbh there wasn't much on there for a weeks shop more like a night of drinking, chilli & munchies :oops: :lol:

How much do they charge for delivery? Is it free if you spend over a certain amount? :?

No they are VERY tight you can get £5 off £50 spends but it cost me £5.99 for a Saturday delivery!! :o

i gave u voucher codes lol!!! there bad 4 lettin u use alot tho :?

wait till they deliver it and have the stuff is out of stock :roll: ive give up shoppin online
:lol:

I have to say, I have no probs with Tesco, I think they are ace, but ASDA.....now that is a pain in the arse!! :shock:

But Tesco I think is cool, not had a problem so far and I have used them on and off for a few years :amartass:

Although the delivery charges do piss me off!

im so glad i have a cae and i dont buy food online u 2 have put me off for life

To be honest, I would rather go shopping (although I hate it) but it is my one day out a week :rofl:

Where is my life?! :lol:

Tam don't worry, since having Rebecca the highlight of my week is going late night shopping to Asda on a Friday! :cry: :lol:

Mines work lmao rather go shopping after my shift after the apple fiasco ...

Still fink the driver was a cheeky TW*T .... would loved to have shoved them apples :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"