Tesco blue tests?!?

Becca_89

Reaction score
Hi I'm feeling stuck!!! I got faint lines on Superdrug tests last week, then had light bleeding that lasted a week so assumed I wasn't pregnant!
Yesterday I got really dizzy and had to lie down, mum asked if I'm pregnant, today I got the cheapest tests from Tesco

This is what I got ......

Attachments

• IMG_3969.jpg
    IMG_3969.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3957.jpg
    IMG_3957.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 98
After half hour!o

Attachments

• IMG_3975.jpg
    IMG_3975.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 72
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 54
Hi I think I can see a line in your first picture, I posted the same question about tesco tests a couple of years ago and now that 'line' is 20 months old so I think they are pretty reliable!

I can see something faint when I zoom in. Good luck!

My test at 3am, line there but again has dried thin! Most definitely blue and was there before taking out of the case!

Can I really be getting bad evaps like this?

Attachments

• IMG_4010.jpg
    IMG_4010.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 98
I can definitely see that line too, have you got any pink dye tests?

I don't, but I'm going to buy some today! Can not wait to test any longer! Xx

How heavy was your bleeding?? This happened to me and turned out to be a cp that id caught early and the postives after the bleeding were leftover hcg. Hopefullly its not the case for you though and this darkens up x

My bleedinf was very light, a lot lighter than usual, didn't need a pad but lasted a week x
Sorry to hear about your chemical pregnancy xxxx

My bleedinf was very light, a lot lighter than usual, didn't need a pad but lasted a week x

Sounds more like implantation bleeding then hun. Those lines are clearly there and blue. And thank you im now 5 weeks 6 days with my rainbow. Fingers crossed u get a sticky bean xxx

Get more superdrug!!! They are the best in my opinion. I see the link es on the blue tests.

Sounds more like implantation bleeding then hun. Those lines are clearly there and blue. And thank you im now 5 weeks 6 days with my rainbow. Fingers crossed u get a sticky bean xxx

Thank you :)
Congratulations!!! 😀 All the best in your pregnancy too :) xxx

I got one Superdrug test today (only one left in shop) faint line came up- decided I'd leave it a week and went to pound land, only picked up ovulation tests by accident- did some research on them and apparently they pick up hcg- I'm confused as to whether this would count as a positive opk- will attach now xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4022.jpg
    IMG_4022.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 71
New OPK with urine hold!

Soooo confused! With the other faint lines I'm leaning toward pregnancy or are they evaps and I'm ovulating??

Attachments

• IMG_4024.jpg
    IMG_4024.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 53
With ds1 I wasn't sure about my cycle days and had a positive opk the day before I got my positive hpt so it is still possible it's a bfp! I'm sure it's a positive for you, keep us updated!!

This is what my OPK looked like the day before my positive hpt!

https://i.imgur.com/FyZQMKT.jpg

Definitely keep testing! I saw a line on that last blue dye test!! Good luck!

Top OPK was last night and bottom this morning, not the best with OPks as iv never used them before, not sure these are almost positive?
(Cervix is high and closed)

Have HPT arriving today hopefully!

I'm not feeling very hopeful!
Xxx

Attachments

• IMG_4033.jpg
    IMG_4033.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 25

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads