tesco brand hpt thoughts

louisa89

pregnant-1st Trimester
Reaction score
I tested yesterday (11dpo) with a tesco own brand hpt. i got a faint line but it took more than the 3 mins to show but less than 10 mins (pack says to read at 3 mins). I also tested this morning and got another faint line. Could it be an evap or do you really think it could be my long awaited bfp?
Any thoughts and comments on tesco home brand appreciated x

Do you have any pictures?

i'm skeptical about the time limits sometimes. I know some say within 3 mins, 5 mins, etc and not be be read after 10 mins, but if you've had this twice now I would begin to suspect something.

Perhaps you should try a different brand and see what happens there. if you get another faint I would like to say somethings happening!

am not able to upload any pics at the moment as im on holiday and forgot the wires for the camera to laptop. am hoping it is my bfp but don't want to get my hopes up. (have been feeling a few cramps this morning as well so hope its not af). might go and buy another brand later to try put my mind at rest. will update later if i do

i used these at 11 dpo- faint line appeared at five mins, not a grey evap but a very faint pink shadowy line, later that night got a cb digi-confirmed bfp. hope this is yours x

ps pic of mine in here somewhere i ll find it & bump up x

mine showed faint on tesco too & IC
darker on superdrug
I bought cb digi too and it confirmed

test line has turned a pink colour but is still faint. did anyone also get cramping feelings at around 12 dpo with their bfp's?

I've been crampy from about 9dpo.. still have it now. Good luck! x

i hate tesco tests i had all BFN and i way 5 weeks gone... first responce all the way

ooooooh how exciting, it sounds like a bfp to me xx

didn't manage to do another test as the in-laws have joined us for a few days. have got a clear blue digi at home so will wait to do that on sunday or monday (not sure when we will be home from hols, will depend on the weather). thanks for all the replies x

Finally got to test again this morning. First i thought i would use an ic as i didn't want to waste my cb digi. I took the test and guess what, i got my long awaited :bfp: . Did do the cb digi and it confirmed it with 3 - 4 weeks conception.

:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->