Tesco Exchange Vouchers

MrsJRB

Reaction score
I've just been looking on the Tesco website at this new voucher exchange scheme. Seems you can double the value on the vouchers when buying nursery furniture or baby toys and clothes which is great! Trouble is I've been saving ours up to buy nappies and wipes so now I'm confused what to spend them on as nappies don't seem to be in the scheme.

So keep £50 to spend on nappies or..double our money and spend it on nursery stuff? hmm anyone else got a plan?

teehee i just used mine on make up :) only had two £5 vouchers tho so wouldn't get much nursery stuff for that!

my tesco vouchers go on treats for meeee!! xx

Oooh I didn't realise you could use them for nursery stuff!! DH informed me that we have £55 worth of vouchers (we moved house and we hadn't been getting them to our new address, but tesco emailed them to him to print out!!). Will definitely be having a look!

I've used £35 so far which when doubled I spent on £60 on clothes for DD & LO and £10 on a couple of stocking fillers for DD. I've another £20 to use which I think I will use for clothes as DD is well stocked up on toys and xmas presents so I'll get some sleepsuits and vests for LO and maybe a couple of outfits if there is anything I like.

I LOVE it when Tesco vouchers have kids stuff in it, its great coming up to xmas to get heaps of toys for NOTHING Woo hoo!! :happydance:

id use it on nursery as long as the stuff ur gettin is a good price in the first place! iv just swapped mine for Goldsmiths vouchers and got 4times so new watch for me :)

i pick up nappies and wipes when they are on offer and ther not always cheapest in tesco so u will probably save money shopping round for them! (if u buy a box of wipes one week then the next buy a box of nappies n keep goin it soon builds up!) iv got all mine already n havnt spent much! x

Ok that's good advice thanks. We have seen a nursery set that we like so going to ask family to gift us their vouchers and see of we can get enough to buy it.

I'm saving all mine up - got about £30 so far. I figure that once baby is born whenever we need to stock up on nappies or wipes we won't have to worry about money for a while :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->