Tesco Home Delivery

Dream.A.Dream

Mum to 6yo and WTT #2!
Reaction score
Have no slots left until 27th December now.

That's me not eating this week then :dohh:

I thought I'd be early enough booking it today for tues/weds xx

omg :shock: can oh go ..i went in store today and it was crazy ...how about another home delivery shop ?

asda have a few left for sat sun and in discount bit theres afrree delivery slot

the christmas slots get booked up months in advance .....

the christmas slots get booked up months in advance .....

I kind of forgot because I'm going to my mums for christmas so not doing a christmas shop, just trying to do my normal one lol.

Thanks serina, I never though to try asda xx

I know, they had ONE slot left round here between now and the 28th!! And its at 4pm tomorrow... so I have to buy my bread etc for over xmas tomorrow... :wacko: Oh well, we're meant to be having bacon egg and mushroom cobs (baps? rolls? LOL!!) on Xmas morning and I'm having a try out tomorrow night :smug: :lol:

I just checked earlier and Asda are all booked up now but Tescos have some for Saturday (19th) and Sunday.Ive just managed to get us some last bits to be delivered on Sunday evening.Wouldve preferred to use Asda but Tesco's will do.Hope you get something sorted x

I've tried asda and sainsburys and none of those have slots either.. crap, I need to do a shop too, I have literally NO food!

Go during quiet times, most stores have extended opening and 24hr. I'll be at Sainsburys at 9am tomorrow morning! We're meant to be having heavy snow again tonight but it'll be the only time I can go as OH is off so can look after Ellis but I am hoping it puts people off.

I've tried asda and sainsburys and none of those have slots either.. crap, I need to do a shop too, I have literally NO food!

I had to get my mum to take me to asda in the end today, there is literally no way of getting food delivered this week :( xx

Just go really late at night like others suggested

My mums in a right piss because she was supposed to be having my brothers TV delivered today between 11am and 2pm ... and its STILL not here :shock:

My friend posted on facebook about 2 weeks ago that she had booked her Xmas shop to be delivered on the 23rd! LOL X

My mums in a right piss because she was supposed to be having my brothers TV delivered today between 11am and 2pm ... and its STILL not here :shock:

That's really bad! Has it turned up yet?

My problem is that I don't drive so can't get to a supermarket, not worry about it being busy. Got my mum to take me today so doesn't matter now. But all our supermarkets are miles away so impossible to do a shop without a car or paying about £10 each way for a taxi xx

i too had this problem with tesco :( i've been ordering from them for a while, and i thought if i got it delivered yesterday there would be pleanty of time.
however that was not the case. so i had to order from asda whom i hate cos they've cocked it up before, so hoping i get everything i wanted in time lol!

That's really bad! Has it turned up yet?

My problem is that I don't drive so can't get to a supermarket, not worry about it being busy. Got my mum to take me today so doesn't matter now. But all our supermarkets are miles away so impossible to do a shop without a car or paying about £10 each way for a taxi xx

Yeah it came about 9.30pm, i told her to massively get complaining to Tesco over it!! Not even a phonecall to her to say they were delayed by 7 hours :lol:

Tesco release the slots for xmas week around the end of Nov. They only dleiver to us on Sat or Mon, so I booked my delivery for tomorrow in Novemeber. All slots were fully booked a couple of weeks ago.

Got vaught out a few years ago so now make sure I book it early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->