Tescos pregnancy tests

vicky82

Reaction score
Hi All,

Has anyone heard of Tesco's Pregnancy kits bringing back false negative results.
The reason i ask is, im 2 days late normally im 28 days every month and i am feeling a sick as a parrot. Both the tests i tool were negative, would i be feeling sick if there were not enough hormones to show up on a test???????????

Any thoughs will be greatly received.

xxx

I'm not sure about them giving false positives but i used a tesco kit 1st when i was 4 days late, i tested in the evening so not my FMU and it brought back a :bfp: straight away. Leave it a few days and test again hun, or try using a diff brand if your not sure, but remember... you're more likely to get a false negative than a false postive so don't rule anything out yet!! Good luck to you. Hope it's the :bfp: you want!
:hug:

Some tests (not just tesco) can give a negative result when you ARE preggers but you would never get a positive if you are not. Does that make sense!?

xx

i used an asda one and a tesco one, both came up positiv straight away!

Tesco tests always came up positive for me when I was and negative when I wasn't. Sorry. It may still be too early though.

Tesco tests always came up positive for me when I was and negative when I wasn't. Sorry. It may still be too early though.

Maybe, I will wait another 3 days, thanks for your comments x

hey chick, i got my BFP wit a tesco kit and i was 4 days late, it was very faint tho! i have done 6 more tesco's kits after thios and they wer all dvery dark! xx

i used a tescos three days before my missed pperiod and it came up positive.... so did a cheapie from the coop pharmacy....

To be honest i have only got praise for the tesco tests, i used a tesco test at 12 DPO and it came up positive but the clearblue digi i did said neagtive!

I would wait a few days and then try again! Good Luck!

Ive found tescos tests to be the most reliable for results, more so than clearblue.

Hey i used tesco's one and it sed negative i tried again 2 weeks later and it was positive went for scan the next day and i was 8 weeks so at 6 weeks the test sed negative! Its always possible hun! x

When I did my tests I used tescos own brand and they picked up my pregnancy 4 days before my period was due...it was just a faint line but it gave me the reason to think I am pregnant......did you do it first thing in the morning. If I was you I would try again tomorrow or thurs first thing in the morning! Keep us posted!

I used 6 tesco preg tests and they were all :bfp: some fainter than others, ive gotta say dont use Boots own they are crap.

Hope you have got your :bfp:

V x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"