• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Test Brand - DPO - Results

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Share your ovulation test results with other BabyandBump members.

Maybe you are unsure of your test results or have a clear run leading up to a positive detetction leading back to a negative result.

Sharing information like brand, DPO (days past ovulation), & result if known can be very helpful to current & future members.

Examples of the subject could be anything like:

Clearblue – 10 to 17 dpo – Negative to Positive
Cheapie - 10 to 17 dpo - Unsure if ovulation detected
Clearblue fertility monitor - 10 to 17 dpo - Negative to Positive
Persona monitor - 10 to 17 dpo - Unsure

This helps people who may test with the same brands or are unsure on their results.

Please don’t feel stupid posting tests that you really aren’t sure about as I say it does help & we are here to help you.

Wobbles
:headspin:

I've been using cheapies this month and i'm not too impressed. Had faint lines last week and some EWCM and think that may have been when O happened as i've had no lines since and no EWCM so i'm not confident they are detecting O think i will try clearblue digi's next month.

I'm using some cheapies from ebay too - green ones, day 14 and nothing as yet. Think it may be worth me investing in better ones next month!!!

HI sorry im new to all this have so excuse me if im being rude, have you ever tried the calista- saliva ovulation kit.

i used it for both my pregnacies and granted the first few days it was tricky to read i got pregnant both times very quickly.

Oh i got the saliva test yes!! And the cheapies the best i get is a faint line too just got another 1 now and cant be ov now!! xox

I have been using Answer OPKs and I have been pleased, but this month they made me look like I Od 3 x! Here's some pics! Tell me what you think or when I might have Od (on CD-15, CD-20, or CD-23)! Thanks! Good Luck Ladies!

On CD-15 DPO I was - HPT
On CD-20 DPO I was - HPT
On CD-23 I am currently 9 DPO!!

Attachments

• p1080058.jpg
    p1080058.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 432
  • p1080084.jpg
    p1080084.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 606
Hi all had my first progesterone test done last cycle at d21 results at 1.5 this cycle obg put me on clomid 50ml5-9 tested on d23 results came back at 63.9 what does this mean ??

please you guys invite me as your friends i really need some advise this is my first baby i need lots of advise?

I used a First Response test on my 33 day cycle and also some ic's.
I ov-d on day 17 and this was a strong positive on the FR test and also on the ic.
I will try and post my test here - This was the First Response positive just to give you an idea of what it looks like :)

Attachments

• DSC02594.jpg
    DSC02594.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 154
Does anyone know what is the best way to turn as i've heard negative things about the both, ovulation calanders via the internet or kits that cost a bomb from a shop!?, i've just been started on Clomid and although at some point i've been told i will have something done so they can pin point the actual time i'm still egar to get going asap and waiting is sooooo frustrating!

Not really sure what my results are yet as I don't know if I've ovulated for sure, but I uncluded my pictures of all my opks. Maybe it will help someone, maybe it won't but its worth a try :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 350
  • 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 231
thats exactly how mine looked this month,wierd huh?! got bfn tho :(

Best wishes on ur bfp

Hi Ladies, I just joined the forum and this is my first post.

This is what I think is my negative to positive to negative progression this month, cd14 - cd 19, with a peak on cd 17. Is that what everyone else is getting from this?? This is my second month of trying on 50 mg clomid and we dtd cd 14-18, so fingers crossed!

Attachments

• cd14-cd19.jpg
    cd14-cd19.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 233
ClearBlue Dig Ov test

I got the first :) on CD16, with FMU.
It's cool that it shows the :) eventhough the line is not completely as dark as the control line

https://i55.tinypic.com/25ouw0p.jpg

CB Digital vs Dollar Tree "New Choice" - CD16 AM
https://i54.tinypic.com/saz8xy.jpg
It looks like $1 OPK is more sensitive.

hey all
iv been using cheapies and i know im not due to ov yet but been using them anyway lol :)
Faint test lines meaning LH is there as always but no surge
Im due to ov next week so will keep testing to compare lines and hopefully then ill post them here x

I use a Fertility Focus Ovulation Microscope. It is easy to use and you can use it over and over again! It displays a ferning pattern on the lens when you are ovulating. And the ferning is impossible to miss!

where can you purchase the saliva test?

Up & Up Ovulation tests (Target brand.)

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 105
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 38

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics