test buddy and test advise help please

xdollybirdx

Reaction score
Hi ladies :flower:

Im sure its all new people on here now but i use to use this site 3-4yr ago and found it really helpful
I wanted to ask how early you are testing since ovualtion, i am going crazy here waiting my AF aint due till mon 12th-13th so i thought i would test before but so far i got 2 BFN which is really heartbreaking :cry:
last time i was pregnant i didnt get a postive till 10days after my period was due so im hoping im not out yet :nope:
if anyone would like to be my test buddy than please join in its always more exciting :flower:
im going to test again on monday 😀

Hey love.. I know it's gut wrenching but your time will come to give your child a sibling. You are definitely not out yet! It's early to test!
I am 7dpo and probably going to test monday as well. We're going away for the weekend which will help me resist ;)

As my signature says I have a 7 month old daughter and this month we had a bit of an accident if I'm honest, we weren't ready to ttc yet but I'm excited to be in the tww none the less! I am breastfeeding baby so it might make me less likely to implant? But I know I definitely ovulated.. so yeah I'll be your testing buddy :)

How old is your little one? Xx

Hey honey thanks for your reply �� aww u have a 7 month �� it may have been a accident lol but i think to have your kids born like 1 or 2 yr apart is perfect they grow up so close and together �� i have a 2 yr old shes 3 next month from my prev rele so this is the first time with my partner now we been trying for 2 months so fingers crossed we done it this time but im feeling nervous �� you had any signs yet �� i worked out i should be like 10dpo but my cycle can be messy n i think i ovualte later than the 2 weeks O time �� i had cramping for 2 days really intesnse about 5 days ago i honestly thought my AF was coming early since than i get the old cramp pulling senseation and hot flushes n feeling abit sick on a evening plus my boobs are so sore its crazy but u know how your mind plays tricks i thought i felt this last month than AF showed up �� im deff up for testing monday if nothings happened since ��

Yeah it would be wonderful and worth it but it would be a real struggle for us in terms of work and study :( but I'm eager to find out what is meant to be!
Aww how exciting :) I pray this is your month too but remember it can naturally just take time, no need to panic if it takes a few months. Your girl will be so excited to have a sibling eep!

How long are your cycles? It is ovulation that can happen at different times but lutual phase (time from ov to period) shouldn't change so a good method is to count backwards from how many days long your cycle is for 14 days and that's around when ov should happen :)
Haha it will be early for me to test but I'm gonna ;) xx

Hey love.. I know it's gut wrenching but your time will come to give your child a sibling. You are definitely not out yet! It's early to test!
I am 7dpo and probably going to test monday as well. We're going away for the weekend which will help me resist ;)

As my signature says I have a 7 month old daughter and this month we had a bit of an accident if I'm honest, we weren't ready to ttc yet but I'm excited to be in the tww none the less! I am breastfeeding baby so it might make me less likely to implant? But I know I definitely ovulated.. so yeah I'll be your testing buddy :)

How old is your little one? Xx

I got pregnant with my second dd while I was breastfeeding my first dd. So it's definitely possible. :)

Hehe shhhh Laura ;) How are you doing hunny? Has the spotting stopped? I'll probably see your update on the testing thread in a minute.. x

Ready to test tomorrow Dolly?! Or did you cave without me?? :haha: Today I woke up feeling like my period was going to come :/ so we'll see...

I came on my period sorry i didnt get chance to reply sooner im so gutted fingers crossed for you ladys

Awh I'm so sorry love :( It can take time for no reason other than it just does sometimes.. still I know the pain you feel and I feel it with you, have some :hugs:

My period is not here yet but bfn on 12dpo today so looking like it is not meant to be, this month. I'm doing okay about it but my baby is still young and we weren't actively trying so it's different xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->