Test confusion!

Chole1026

Reaction score
A couple days ago I took a FRER and got a faint positive. Yesterday, I took another and also an ept and both were also positive but still fairly faint but easy to see. Today I took an $.88 first signal test and it came up negative. Anyone else have this issue???

Different tests have different levels of sensitivity. I am not sure how sensitive the walmart one is but I know the dollar tree ones are supposed to be 25miu. good luck :)

In addition to sensitivity, all brands also have varying amounts of dye in them. I've personally always thought the Walmart cheapies always had really faint lines, even when you're farther along in your pregnancy. I wouldn't worry about it. A positive is a positive and since you've got multiple lines on different tests, consider yourself pregnant :) Congrats!

Thanks for the help ladies! I'm just scared I'll have another chemical. Trying not to get my hopes up just yet

The $0.88 tests arent as sensitive as others

Yes-got my bfp Tuesday with a FRER. Very clear and no question, but did a .88 cent one with same urine and barely got a line. Did another .88cent Friday and got a MUCH BETTER line on the .88cent kind and darker on FRER :) Congrats!!

Have you tested again yet? I love looking at pics. Helps keep my mind off my own testing which i should not even be doing for another 3 days AT LEAST lol

good luck! sounds like you are pregnant though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->