Test confusion

Rumpskin

Free to try again!
Reaction score
ALSO POSTED IN FIRST TRIMESTER

I have been so good and not tested since I fell pregnant - the last test I took was on 16 January and this showed a nice darkish line

With all my pink spotting and today brown spotting (which is getting heavier :cry:), I decided enough is enough, I told my boss that I was pregnant but bleeding, went to the shops and bought some extra large sanitary towels with the view of yet another miscarriage and bought some tests too. Decided to go home sick and have a bath.

This is what I got when I went to the loo! Does this look like tests of someone who is about to miscarry? Spotting bugger! off Has anyone got any similiar experiences good or bad to share? x

Attachments

• Rachel.jpg
    Rachel.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 6
I feel for you! The worrying is the worst part.... I can definitely tell you that when I tested before I miscarried, my lines were a light pink. Definitely not that dark and likely wouldn't register on a digital. My hormones were fairly low from the start though...

If you're worried I would make an appointment to see your doctor and get your levels tested just to be sure they aren't declining. Sometimes this can give us results we wish we didn't have though, but they can also allow you some needed reassurance.

That said though, I have heard both from my doctor and other women that there are those who spot and bleed a bit in the first trimester and sometimes throughout their pregnancy and still go on to have healthy babies.

I wish you all the best. I am very worried about miscarrying as well. I will feel a little bit better when I see a baby and their heart beat. (Although I know the worrying won't stop completely.)

Hi Hun I bleed from four wks on and off and spotted in between I'm now 18 wks , to put ur mind at rest contact dr or early pregnancy unit x x hope everything goes ok x

Hi Hun I bleed from four wks on and off and spotted in between I'm now 18 wks , to put ur mind at rest contact dr or early pregnancy unit x x hope everything goes ok x

Thanks lovely. I have to wait until my 6 wk 3 d appointment on Monday to see my doctor then she is going to refer me. She says no point before then as I wont see anything!! x

Thanks lovely. I have to wait until my 6 wk 3 d appointment on Monday to see my doctor then she is going to refer me. She says no point before then as I wont see anything!! x

I know it's hard but pls try and relax and think positive Apparently 25% of woman bleed in pregnancy and ur dr is right if they scan u before then u will b worrying you can't see anything x if u want a chat pls feel free to pm me on here x

I didnt bleed with my first which was actually a partial molar pregnancy, but this time I bled 3 times in 1st tri and I am now 24 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->