Test day and brand?

DebDeb85

Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forums and also new to TTC. I'm 29 and my husband is 26 and we are in our 2nd month TTC. I just got off the pill at the end of November, and my body seems to have regulated well- have had positive opks middle of each cycle (used the clear blue with smileys!).
My husband has slightly low t, so I realize it may take is longer to conceive.

Questions- I'm 10dpo and took a pregnancy test this morning. BFN, of course. What day do you usually wait for to test? Also, I used First Responce Pregnancy Tests, and am wondering if there is a preferred brand.
Any help or info would be welcome!

FRER is a good brand but tests work different for different people. EX: Some people do great with blue dye while others hate them.

10dpo is still a chance! When will you test again? How long is your luteal phase usually?

Thanks! I'll experiment with some different pregnancy test brands then. I really like clear blue opks though- I've had great luck with them!
My luteal phase is right at 28-30 days. I am ovulating around day 14-16. I'm running right on the month, actually! AFL Is due on the 30th and ovulation predicted (according to My Fertility Friend) Feb 15th.

Oh, and I will probably test again on Thursday.

You may wait a few days like planned. It might be too early still. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->