test help

foxykins

tcc no.4
Reaction score
hi,

im due my cf today and no sign of it at all. i know some ladies are late and so on but im never im always on the dot. i used a asda test last night and it was neg. im still have the signs of being preggers not of a cf. last time i got preggers a normal test failed to show it. was wondering if anyone knows how good asda tests are and if this has happened to them also. been 12 yrs since i was last preggers so any help/ advice would be great. thank you :hugs:

Hi hun it might be too early, you could have Ovulated later then you think!
Are you normally late?? I would retest in a couple of days, or go to the drs and have a blood test!
Good luck hun :hugs:

xx

all u can do is wait a few more days and test again if af hasnt shown her ugly face by then i heard asda tests r gd gl hun fx u get ur bfp x

Hi hun it might be too early, you could have Ovulated later then you think!
Are you normally late?? I would retest in a couple of days, or go to the drs and have a blood test!
Good luck hun :hugs:

xx

never, ever late :cry: and i feel like i should be on if u know what i mean my stomache seems huge and hard been having crapms for days 3 days ago i had a small brown cm only tiny and ever since then not felt the same so im like :dohh: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->