Test now, blood test results.. New question posted

Time takes too long :dohh:

Well on the 15th my hcg level was down to 2 according to my bloodwork, but I'm wondering if the last test was just faulty.. I haven't taken one yet this morning but I will soon with fmu. These tests were the best two for me at the beginning of my last pregnancy, no evaps, so I hope they are good to me this time too

Thank you both :) I'm at this point right now where I know logically it's better if I am not pregnant for soo many reasons..but the possibility hanging around out there makes me want it anyway

Thank you both :) I'm at this point right now where I know logically it's better if I am not pregnant for soo many reasons..but the possibility hanging around out there makes me want it anyway

I totally get what you mean! That's so normal I think...whenever we take a pregnancy test (no matter the circumstance) I think we all wish it to be positive...even if not trying for another.

My husband said he will cry if we are pregnant again so soon, which I get, we have 3 and the youngest two are 15 months apart, plus my body barely made it through last time and i have a lot of weight to lose.. a lot... but i told him i dont think that i could ever be disappointed about having another.

Both of my tests today have very faint lines..
https://i66.tinypic.com/167wca1.jpg
https://i64.tinypic.com/n2kbjd.jpg

I don't know if it's worth trying a curved frer? Or a first signal?

I do see something on those, maybe worth trying a different test.

Eek! I think I see something on your last 2 tests. If you can bear the wait I would hold on for at least a couple of days and then take a frer, give yourself a chance to see more of a line if there is one (although I know when you're in that poas limbo 2 days feels like 2 years!)

Haha when it comes to pregnancy tests i have noooo patience! I know there's not much there but it's more than there's been lol.. i need to know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->