+ Test Result!! Scared!!

vermeulk

Reaction score
:wacko:Hello All

It has been a while since I wrote here, but! I just took a pregnancy test today - been feeling off lately, and over emotional - and it came out Positive.

I am scared sh*tless because the last time I was pregnant, I ended up with an ectopic pregnancy. I'm scared! I dont want to get my hopes up just yet, and I will be taking tests galore with my infertility doctor for the next few weeks, but - fingers crossed that it's good.

I just dont know what to do! :S

Awwwwwwwwww Congrats to you hunnie.. and preying for sticky bean :).... There is lots of woman who have miscarriges/ectopic pregnancies and go on to have healthy bundles of joy :)... Try not to over stress or upset yourself too much (easier said than done i know) :) x

Congrats!!! Good Luck and lots of sticky baby :dust:!

Thank you!!! :) So nervous! Excited too!!! Lets hope things turn out well this time around!

I have a question for all of you...

First of again, thank you so much for the congratulations! i appreciate it, it's been a tough few months, that's for sure!

But i'm not out of the clear yet. I have to deal with my parents. Im 24 years old, and i am young, graduated college, am working part time, and am engaged,

when i got pregnant the first time, they were hardly supportive. Im scared to tell them this time around!

If all is well, and the pregnancy is in the right spot, i will have to tell them, how can I do that, what advice is there to face them.

Thank you xox

Congrats hun!! Fx'ed for a h&h 9 months topped off with getting to bring home a bouncy bundle of joy :hugs:

I have a question for all of you...

First of again, thank you so much for the congratulations! i appreciate it, it's been a tough few months, that's for sure!

But i'm not out of the clear yet. I have to deal with my parents. Im 24 years old, and i am young, graduated college, am working part time, and am engaged,

when i got pregnant the first time, they were hardly supportive. Im scared to tell them this time around!

If all is well, and the pregnancy is in the right spot, i will have to tell them, how can I do that, what advice is there to face them.

Thank you xox

I would wait till I was out of the pregnancy danger zone (first 3 months) before I told them at all, no need for undue stress on you or baby, but other than that, just tell them, 24 is not THAT young, I'm 26 and already have two children and am working on a third. You are an adult, a successful one at that, having graduated college and all. They should just be supportive, but if they can't do that, then they should just not say anything at all. Maybe the more excited YOU are about it, the more excited they will be about it IYKWIM. Good Luck :)

I appreciate that very much sassafrasCMT and to you Mammag!
I will take you up on that advice, especially after 3 months, they will hopefully see how serious I am. And Happy for sure.

And I do hope to bring home a bundle of joy!!!! - aparently if all is well, the due date may be around my birthday! This is my miracle baby!

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l634/hakunamatata2012/congrats.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"