Test sticks option for the Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test

surreysharon

Mum to Harry born @ 36wks
Reaction score
Hey girls

I have a CBFM and also had a box of clearblues digital ovulation tests (£22.99 boots) which i use sometimes. Each day i use the monitor with the box of 20 test sticks for it which cost (£19.99 boots but cheaper online)

Anyway just thought id tell you that the two stick types are compatible with each monitor. So in theory if you brought the digital ovulation test kit one month (with the smiley faces) you get 7 in there for 22.99. Then keep the main program stick from it and buy the 20 sticks that go with the CBFM monitor to use them. You can buy these for about 12 off ebay so you have 20 clearblue digital ovulation sticks for 12quid next time.

bye bye x

Saying that amazon have the digital tests (7 days) for under 12pounds at the moment. bargain

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Clearblue-Digital-Ovulation-Testing-Kit/dp/B000KU710W

I'm so confused... the smiley face O tests work in a CBFM? Or, is it too late and I should be in bed because I'm not understanding words anymore? LOL

I try this tonight and let you girls know!

Also wondering about the conclusion on this one!

Have just read this twice and I think....the cbfm sticks work in the test unit that comes with a pack of cb digi opks that are £20 a pack. The cbfm sticks are on ebay for £12??????
Have I read this right???

Hi I dont think they do, I tried it, the CB ovulation kit measures JUST LH, the CBFM Sticks measure estrogen and LH. I did my Pee in a bottle (soz) and tried the digi with both sticks one was positive the other negative, although they both fit in both machines I think the mechanics of each is differnt hence the pink and blue packets !

Well, now its all clear as mud, eh? :( So confused!

What are you confused about Megg simple answer is whilst the sticks fit in each unit they measure different things so are not compatible with each other

Nothing now... That clears it up! I guess my brain wasn't working right to read that in other words. Thanks Fluffy! :) LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->