Test you baby names here!

MomtoGavin

Pregnant with #2
Reaction score
Hey ladies what is more fun than waiting to get pregnant...talking about the adorable little stinkers! Everyone can give their input on you favorite baby names.

Here are mine feel free to pick your favorite!

Girl: Lucy Karen (Karen in my mom's name and that will be middle name if I have a girl). OR Esmee Karen OR Amelia Karen.

Boy: Oliver Andrew OR Ethan Andrew

My son's name is Gavin Malaki so I would like a similar sibling name.

It's a fun way to pass the time! BTW The header should say "your" :)

Marley for a girl. And Anthony for a boy. Anthony is my late grandpa's name, my dad's and bro's middle name so it's special to me. I know my father in law really wants a boy in the family to be named Harold Clifford, but that's not that exciting :) And DH has also thrown in the ideas of Jonah or Jonas but I'm not sold yet. I really like the first ones we discussed :)

My friend's niece is named Marley...very cute. Anthony or Jonah is cute. I read somewhere that claims old biblical names will be coming back in full force!

phoebe for a girl (out of a book that OH loves...weve already got houlden)

for a boy jonathan james after my bros x

Thanks for sharing...Pheobe is adorable. Jonathan is my DH's name.

I also like Olivia but it is so popular now! Liv and Gav for nicknames seem sweet :)

My most favourite topic! :happydance:

My DD is Lily Isabelle and:

If I have a girl... Bella Rose or Milla Rose
(I also like Stella, Violet, Willa, Annabelle and Eloise - yep a bit obsessed with girls names! FC I have multiples!)

Or if I have a boy... Cooper Robert
(I also like Jasper and Flynn - but still searching for a name I absolutely love!)

When I picked Lil's name I was happy that it wasn't super popular, but by the end of that year it topped the list! So I am not worrying about that anymore!

There is a great blog called 'you can't call it it' which is worth a look!

:dust:

Hey ladies what is more fun than waiting to get pregnant...talking about the adorable little stinkers! Everyone can give their input on you favorite baby names.

Here are mine feel free to pick your favorite!

Girl: Lucy Karen (Karen in my mom's name and that will be middle name if I have a girl). OR Esmee Karen OR Amelia Karen.

Boy: Oliver Andrew OR Ethan Andrew

My son's name is Gavin Malaki so I would like a similar sibling name.

It's a fun way to pass the time! BTW The header should say "your" :)

GREAT names, I love Esmee....what a beautiful name! Ethan and Oliver are great too!

These are the names we have picked out:

Gabriel Tobias
Elijah Luke

Olivia Grace (or Olivia Rose) - can't decide!

Great names everyone. I love Esmee but I am not sure if other people will appreciate it as much as we do :) It was my first choice for a girl, then I started swaying towards Lucy.
Esdee- Love Flynn, Finn, and for a girl Finley
Amanda- I love Olivia too! It's a classic.

These are the names I love:

Sofia Robyn (Robin after OH's dad - Just spelt in the girls version) I also like Macey, Olivia and Penelope Rose.

Oliver Thomas William (Thomas is my deceased dads middle name and William is my step dads middle name) thought it would be nice to carry them on :) Also love Elliot, Harrison & Elijah.

What about Quinn or Harper for a girl??

I LOVE Quinn but hubby says "no".
I also love Jude for a boy or girl but hubby says "no" to that too. LOL

If I have a girl I want to name her Analeigh Rhiannon after my sister and best friend.

I am stuck on a boy name because my hubby hates everything I pick!

Max, Jaxon, Judah. I love Cullen but I won't name a baby that because of Twilight :nope:

I love Esmee Karen best!

If I had it my way, for a girl, I would choose Teagan Renee, but DH is completely against the name Teagan.

I really like the name Charlotte, but not so sure about the nickname Char. Renee will be the middle name for a girl (after my mama). I also like Emma, Sophia (too popular now though :(), Audrey, and Claire.

For a boy, we've got Ryder, Nathan, Ryan, and Austin. Not sure about the middle name at the moment, but it would most likely be a family member on one of our sides (David, Greg, or Wayne). I like Wayne the best for the middle name - seems to go well with every name we've chosen.

What a great topic! I really like the names Amelia and Ethan that you mentioned! So cute!

For a girl I really like Ava Grace or Ayla Grace. Lately I have really liked Charlotte, too...
For a boy we have picked out Logan John...what do you all think?

What a great topic! I really like the names Amelia and Ethan that you mentioned! So cute!

For a girl I really like Ava Grace or Ayla Grace. Lately I have really liked Charlotte, too...
For a boy we have picked out Logan John...what do you all think?

I think both Ava and Ayla Grace are beautiful. :)

As for Logan John, I have a really good friend named Logan (stand up guy) and DH's best friend is named John (again, stand up guy). Love the name! :)

I like the name Sumaleigh for a wee girl, hubby says it sounds too much like dairylee, the cheesespread!!! I would like the name Rose as a middle name, so maybe Emily Rose, or Lilly Rose. Hubby gets to decide names for a boy...so he's chose Shaun which I like too, I would have chose the irish spelling tho, but I can let him off with that lol I dont know about a middle name for a boy.
I already have Shannon Kerry and Joseph Thomas.
I'm loving all the names you ladies are choosing, they're gorgeous :)

I like the name Sumaleigh for a wee girl, hubby says it sounds too much like dairylee, the cheesespread!!! I would like the name Rose as a middle name, so maybe Emily Rose, or Lilly Rose. Hubby gets to decide names for a boy...so he's chose Shaun which I like too, I would have chose the irish spelling tho, but I can let him off with that lol I dont know about a middle name for a boy.
I already have Shannon Kerry and Joseph Thomas.
I'm loving all the names you ladies are choosing, they're gorgeous :)

OH and I have decided we love the name Sebastian Alexander but I was just chatting to a girl I haven't seen in years who is due to give birth any day now and she has chosen the same name :dohh: We share quite a few of the same friends so it would look like I copied her.

I also love Cooper for a boy and my fave name ever for a girl is Jessica but that's my sister's name so can't use it! Not sure about other girl's names; I like Alexis purely for the shortened version of Lexie.

We went and bought a big book of baby names this week.

DB and myself really struggle to find names we both like but for a boy we have settled on Jensen or Theo (no middle names yet) and for a girl DB really likes Lorelai Rose although i'm not too fussed, there are hundreds of girls names I would choose over it.

Imogen Rose for a girl and Noah Michael for a boy. Now we just need to make this baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->