Test you baby names here!

Lwood- thats a pretty name...is it pronounced Lee-rah or Li-rah

Link, Logan and Xander for boys.... Girls..... no idea!

jamhs- I love Charlie! Would you name him Charles and call him Charlie or just Charlie?

Thanks! Not really sure! We meant to name our youngest Harry and then decided last minute to name him Harrison instead and call him Harry. So might do the same.

If we have a boy it will be Gabriel Wallace, Wallace is a family name on his side and has been used for a lot of the boys middle names so family tradition.

For a girl it will be Arabella no middle name at the moment, but Arabella means beautiful grace, answered prayer.

I love all these names,everyone has very unique and different names...
We have names already picked out.
Girl= Lydiah Michele Catherine
Boy= Graisen Gerald Thomas
The two middle names are names from our family!!

Butterfly- I have an Arabella on DH's side. She is this adorable little thing with bright red ringlets!
Maidenet- Girls in my opinion are more difficult to name!
LWood- I like it either way too!

I love all these names,everyone has very unique and different names...
We have names already picked out.
Girl= Lydiah Michele Catherine
Boy= Graisen Gerald Thomas
The two middle names are names from our family!!

We were playing with the idea of Grayson

love talking baby names! :happydance: heres mine let me know what you think!

my dd is Riley Lynn. Girls names i like are : Lucy ( love this but cant sell OH on it) Charlotte (charlie for short, OH is charles) Sydney and Peyton. Middle name will be Kathleen after our moms

Boy names are harder: OH insists on Charles Joseph after himself (CJ for short) but im not big on Jr names. Nathan and Logan

love talking baby names! :happydance: heres mine let me know what you think!

my dd is Riley Lynn. Girls names i like are : Lucy ( love this but cant sell OH on it) Charlotte (charlie for short, OH is charles) Sydney and Peyton. Middle name will be Kathleen after our moms

Boy names are harder: OH insists on Charles Joseph after himself (CJ for short) but im not big on Jr names. Nathan and Logan

OH likes the "Jr." idea too so ours would be AJ.
I think it's cute but I work for a bank and I know how credit can get screwed up with folks of the same name so I just keep thinking about that LOL.

if we have a girl it will be Claire....not sure on a middle name yet..maybe nicole, amalia,..

now boys we are stuck on in our other pregnancies it was the other way around...I like Rylen..Isaac..but my hubby is a pick dude and says "lets get pregnant first" lol... He had a vasectomy reversal on April 13th so i think he doesnt want to get toooo excited...

I'm starting to love Isabella....problem is that has been top 5 for the past 4 years. I may not care. I want to call her Bella. I think Gavin and Bella sound great together.

Mine are Roman Issac for a boy and Maci Lucille for a girl!

Lots of twilight fans on here as well as a few one tree hill fans?

I love Elle, Chloe, Isabelle, and Kate for girls. My DH loves the name Rachel.

For boys names I always wanted James Philip, I like Jacob and Oliver too.

Ohh and Olivia is nice!

We already have our names picked out:
Boy:
Levi Asher
Girl:
Caylah Rayleigh (dad's name is ray and mine and my moms middle name is leigh)

Silas Landon for a boy, my daughters name is Aleiha Danielle, she is 14m. girl we are not sure yet, my husband likes sirena.

Our names are...

Boy: Hayden James

Girl: Elyse Claire

Trying to find something that goes with my other kids names they are Riley Gene (gene after my DH middle name) he is 4 and Caileb Henry (my dads name) he just turned 1... So heres what I got so far....

Graison Audi (audi after DH great grandpa) BOY

Emma Lucielle (after my Aunt who passed sudenly in Dec she was my best friend):sad2:
I really Like Braylie for a girl but DH isn't having it. Says we have Riley we don't need a Braylie...BOOO.lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->