Test yourself here! (Just for fun!)

dt1234565

In love with a princess x
Reaction score
https://www.thepregnancytester.com/

Yay! I love this!

I'm pregnant with a girl who will be 14 lbs, 14 oz :shock: & the dad is the neighbours kid, pmsl :rofl:

mines a girl weighing 10lb 3oz and the father is .......... MICHEAL JACKSON!!!!!!
Never knoew you could have a dead mans baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im having a girl and the dad is the pope:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I am having a boy with brown hair and eyes 8lb 16oz and his dad is the neighbours kids I hope not he is only 9 :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

It's a boy, 7lbs 9ozs and it's father is the Governator

PMSL!!! im pregnant with a girl thats goin to be 7lbs 7oz and the daddy is Boss Hogg!!! who the heck is he??!!! PMSL xxx

I am having a 14lb 7 oz girl and Janet Reno is the father too funny I need that laugh this morning.

OMG I am having a 13.3 girl called caitlin with arnold swarchenegar sp on xmas day????

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mines is a girl 8lb 10onz the dad is janet reno JESUS haaaa haaa

:rofl::rofl:

I am having a 16lb 4oz baby girl with Black hair and grey eyes and the dad is Fabio!!! HAHAHA!! I will roughly be giving birth to a 5 month old! My poor vagina!!! hahaha!!

omg my babys daddy is going to be.... pee wee herman hahahahaha

and i will give birth 3 years ago this christmas haha

I'm having a girl weighing 16 lbs 12 oz with blonde hair and blue eyes. The father of mine is Boss Hogg as well... BTW, he was a character from Dukes of Hazard, for whoever it was that didn't know him. Her name is Katie Anna Hogg, and she'll apparently be 3 yrs old this Christmas!

I'm with Liz in the "My Poor Vagina Club"... maybe we can opt for C-sections Liz! :)

Liz2 - this can't be true...........Fabio has been unfaithful..............he is the father of MY child - little connor jack .................. naughty fabio (he looked a bit of a player in all honesty )

Fabio is a cheating b*sta*d he is the father of my little 7 lb 8oz Austin as well

It's A Boy!

Bernard, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby boy, and just look- isn't he just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby boy will weigh about 8 lbs, 9 oz and have red hair and green eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

Would you like to know who the lucky father is? Our Genetic Validator module has processed that data and determined who the father must be. Click the "Who's The Daddy?" button to find out.

You can tell I took this seriously - "Bernard" :rofl:

The daddy is Arnold Schwarzenegger.....

Holy crap!!

Melanie, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 16 lbs, 15 oz and have black hair and blue eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

And the father is....Bill Clinton :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->