Tested 9dpo(symptoms) Pict after

Janisdkh

Reaction score
Hi lovies, baby dust to ALL! :) O.k I am so tempted to test at 9dpo tomorrow morning using a cheap dollar store test of course.. I would test again though Wed, and the following Friday.. Think I should?
Here are my symptoms... What do you think?

1dpo- Sore nips yep, noticed about 6 hours after bedding(could be the progesterone) which usually prog effects my whole boob lol

2dpo- Sore nips and were itchy a little, now they are not itchy, eyes burn like I have a fever. Had cramps for a bit but went away pretty fast... Maybe that was just in my mind :/

3dpo- Sore nips, sore boobs on the right sides of them, sore right arm pit, and between 2dpo and 3dpo like right at the end of 2dpo I had stabbing pains like instant lil needle points above my pubic bone.. 1st it happened when I went to go pee and I was so in shock I just sat there, and then again when i was sitting on the couch.. It's gone now though

4dpo- Breast stoped being sore, and only my right nipple is sore.. Had light cramps very faint and also more twitches or needle like picks in my tubes or ovaries...

5dpo- breast are back to being sore but not as bad as 3dpo... They still only hurt on the outer sides only, right nipple still store.. Strange odd feeling in my pelvic area and very hard to explain. Very dry ends to my hair? Plus extreme exhaustion but that could be due to moving furniture. Maybe I am imagining it :/

6dpo- very mild breast pain and a weird feeling in my uterus and extreme exhaustion.. I had to take a nap and almost another one around supper time. My hair feels like ****! yellow/white globby cm :/ Kinda gross looking!

7dpo- very mild cramps all day and cramps in my lower back about half the day.. Barely any breast pain, almost none, I think my nipples are not sore anymore, and strange feeling in my uterus again..My hair sucks! and yellow/white globby cm on my panties again?

8dpo- Weird feeling in uterus again but off and on, strange annoying sensation in my freaking crotch, like I want to push on it to relieve it to constantly have sex(I cant explain better then this) I had this with my pregnancy in 2013 which I lost :( but it was more strong and I needed to have sex often.Weird right? Never had that issue before. Very sore boobs all day, blood in my nose(noticed on my tissue) Tired...

I feel like the strange feeling in my uterus is in my head but I swear I feel it.. Hard to explain lol @ phantom symptoms? GRR Hope not... I guess we will see!

Well I tested and I think i can see something but it's def a squinter :( I will test again Tues or Wed.. Maybe I will get a pict up soon but hubby is in the ER with a possible blood clot :(

Oh no Janis! All the best to you and hubby. But whenever you get an opportunity, post a pic of your test :). I am 7 dpo today, but I'm not feeling too confident. My bbt temps are just above my coverline. I've got a cold now.. And temps are still low. I probably will test at 10 dpo.

Oh no Janis! All the best to you and hubby. But whenever you get an opportunity, post a pic of your test :). I am 7 dpo today, but I'm not feeling too confident. My bbt temps are just above my coverline. I've got a cold now.. And temps are still low. I probably will test at 10 dpo.

Any updates? How you feeling??? Hubs seems to be ok, he has a bunch of tests to do now :(

I think i might of got my +

Picts are of my 9dpo test and my todays test at 11dpo

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/BabyNumber5_zpsjmrnbsuv.png
https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/BabyNumber5Invert_zps7u7np7mq.png
https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/BabyNumber5a_zpswtkqrio3.png
https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/BabyNumber5InvertA_zpsvdptelup.png

So far BFN at 8dpo and this morning at 9dpo. :( not sure how to feel, all I can do is wait.

So far BFN at 8dpo and this morning at 9dpo. :( not sure how to feel, all I can do is wait.

Try and make it to 11dpo then test again with a cheapy :) You might get lucky or then again wait till your af is due <3
Good luck girl!

Congratulations Janis! I can totally see a line on the one for 11dpo!! So I have some hope after all. However, I am cautiously optimistic, don't want to be disappointed.

Do you have any symptoms?

As for me, all I can say is I've had tender breast, a cold with super stuffy nose, and am having hot flashes. Don't want to symptom spot too much, but I have had some noticeable lower back aches/lower back cramping around 7/8 dpo-- it was about midnight when I noticed.

I will test again, but I am not sure when... too afraid of disappointment.

Also, do you chart your BBT?

I decided this month I was not going to obsess over every symptom I had, and ironically I dont have any. My mind isn't playing tricks on my this month as it has EVERY OTHER MONTH! My BBT did drop low yesterday (and 4dpo) and then go back up today, but my temps have been wacky due to a toddler who isn't sleeping so neither am i. So I guess instead of symptoms, i'm obsessing on temps! Cant win. I'm 9DPO but I keep getting tricked with testing and the next day I'll get AF. So I'm not testing until 13DPO! 4 more days!

Congratulations Janis! I can totally see a line on the one for 11dpo!! So I have some hope after all. However, I am cautiously optimistic, don't want to be disappointed.

As for me, all I can say is I've had tender breast, a cold with super stuffy nose, and am having hot flashes. Don't want to symptom spot too much, but I have had some noticeable lower back aches/lower back cramping around 7/8 dpo-- it was about midnight when I noticed.

I have loads of symptoms the day I am sure I was caught.. 6 hours in I ended up with sore nipples.. I never get a crazy amount of symptoms like this.. I will paste it on this thread in a few ;)
I get what you mean that you don't want disappointment.. I was so mad at my 9dpo test and wish I waited for 11dpo :/ but then again it helped me see my lines progress testing early at 9dpo.. So it can actually help because you will have a test to compare the newer ones too :) As the line darkens you can feel better somewhat.. After so many losses this drives me crazy but also gives me peace of mind.

Nope I don't chart at all love :) This was actually an oops baby sort of.. Or maybe half an oops? If he she sticks anyways. Hubby decided to cum in me the day I was sure I had my most fertile peak... When he did it I was like babe.................................. are you ready to have another kid? He said no , I scared him with my fertile comments and to find out a few days later he said he did it on purpose because half of him wants a baby. :/ men.....

good luck Pirate! You are right, stressing also does not do anyone good especially woman who are trying to conceive. ~Baby dust to you guys

I have loads of symptoms the day I am sure I was caught.. 6 hours in I ended up with sore nipples.. I never get a crazy amount of symptoms like this.. I will paste it on this thread in a few ;)
I get what you mean that you don't want disappointment.. I was so mad at my 9dpo test and wish I waited for 11dpo :/ but then again it helped me see my lines progress testing early at 9dpo.. So it can actually help because you will have a test to compare the newer ones too :) As the line darkens you can feel better somewhat.. After so many losses this drives me crazy but also gives me peace of mind.

Nope I don't chart at all love :) This was actually an oops baby sort of.. Or maybe half an oops? If he she sticks anyways. Hubby decided to cum in me the day I was sure I had my most fertile peak... When he did it I was like babe.................................. are you ready to have another kid? He said no , I scared him with my fertile comments and to find out a few days later he said he did it on purpose because half of him wants a baby. :/ men.....

good luck Pirate! You are right, stressing also does not do anyone good especially woman who are trying to conceive. ~Baby dust to you guys

Symptoms:

1dpo- Sore nips yep, noticed about 6 hours after bedding(could be the progesterone) which usually prog effects my whole boob lol

2dpo- Sore nips and were itchy a little, now they are not itchy, eyes burn like I have a fever. Had cramps for a bit but went away pretty fast... Maybe that was just in my mind :/

3dpo- Sore nips, sore boobs on the right sides of them, sore right arm pit, and between 2dpo and 3dpo like right at the end of 2dpo I had stabbing pains like instant lil needle points above my pubic bone.. 1st it happened when I went to go pee and I was so in shock I just sat there, and then again when i was sitting on the couch.. It's gone now though

4dpo- Breast stoped being sore, and only my right nipple is sore.. Had light cramps very faint and also more twitches or needle like picks in my tubes or ovaries...

5dpo- breast are back to being sore but not as bad as 3dpo... They still only hurt on the outer sides only, right nipple still store.. Strange odd feeling in my pelvic area and very hard to explain. Very dry ends to my hair? Plus extreme exhaustion but that could be due to moving furniture. Maybe I am imagining it :/

6dpo- very mild breast pain and a weird feeling in my uterus and extreme exhaustion.. I had to take a nap and almost another one around supper time. My hair feels like ****! yellow/white globby cm :/ Kinda gross looking!

7dpo- very mild cramps all day and cramps in my lower back about half the day.. Barely any breast pain, almost none, I think my nipples are not sore anymore, and strange feeling in my uterus again..My hair sucks! and yellow/white globby cm on my panties again?

8dpo- Weird feeling in uterus again but off and on, strange annoying sensation in my freaking crotch, like I want to push on it to relieve it to constantly have sex(I cant explain better then this) I had this with my pregnancy in 2013 which I lost but it was more strong and I needed to have sex often.Weird right? Never had that issue before. Very sore boobs all day, blood in my nose(noticed on my tissue) Tired...

9dpo- Odd sensation in my uterus, breasts super sore! right nipple sore, and ate a large cracker with toppings ended up getting a wave of nausea.. After i drank water i heaved so bad i ran to go puke but nothing would come up..

10dpo- Breasts hurt but not like yesterday, right nipple still hurts, cramping No m/s and I ate and was hoping for some m/s.. I feel like AF is gonna show soon and I am not due till 30th.. The cramps were painful tonight and in my back too

11dpo- So far a lot of M/s this morning, some cramps in my belly and back. I believe I got my BFP today! Lets hope he/she sticks.

I've been having several of the same symptoms... But I refuse to let myself get excited until I see my BFP. If this cycle doesn't work out, I am going to relax a little, I think I've been stressing on TTC. I will test at 11dpo-- today is 10dpo for me and did not get to test this AM. Will update tomorrow.

Congrats Janis! Are you going to post more lines? :) :)

Good luck Brenda!

Well ladies, I tested this AM and :bfn:! I am so discouraged. Anyway, now I'm going to wait till AF is late to rest again.

I usually have a 12-13 luteal phase, so I should be getting AF then.:cry:

Well ladies, I tested this AM and :bfn:! I am so discouraged. Anyway, now I'm going to wait till AF is late to rest again.

I usually have a 12-13 luteal phase, so I should be getting AF then.:cry:

dang was so hoping for you!!! Your still not out yet though :p I 13dpo test is even light :( you still got time.. My test at 11dpo was super faint...

Here is my update test!
Woke up this morning at 6am with M/s :( Really? That early already! I am hoping this bean is a sticky one.. I cant handle another loss

Dry test about 15 or so mins in....(not fully dry but ya know what I mean) :D *Dances*

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/Goodtest13dpodry_zpstreumv4z.jpg

Line up! 1st two dry test, last line wet new 13dpo test :D

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/Googtest13dpoLineupWet_zpskthbh52j.jpg

and here are all three together and the 13dpo today's test 3 hours dried.

https://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o286/Janisdkh/BabyNumber5/Tests/13dpoallthreetestsdried_zpsqgjlbx3r.jpg

Test above!
And here is my updated symptoms:

8dpo- Weird feeling in uterus again but off and on, strange annoying sensation in my freaking crotch, like I want to push on it to relieve it to constantly have sex(I cant explain better then this) I had this with my pregnancy in 2013 which I lost but it was more strong and I needed to have sex often.Weird right? Never had that issue before. Very sore boobs all day, blood in my nose(noticed on my tissue) Tired...

9dpo- Odd sensation in my uterus, breasts super sore! right nipple sore, and ate a large cracker with toppings ended up getting a wave of nausea.. After i drank water i heaved so bad i ran to go puke but nothing would come up..

10dpo- Breasts hurt but not like yesterday, right nipple still hurts, cramping No m/s and I ate and was hoping for some m/s.. I feel like AF is gonna show soon and I am not due till 30th.. the cramps were painful tonight

11dpo- So far a lot of M/s and I believe I got my BFP today! Lets hope he/she sticks.

12dpo- felt nothing this morning, later on just a tad sore boobs, M/s after supper, and lil cramps, and now boobs are more sore?
Every time I have a bout of m/s nothing EVER comes out :'( I dont get it. I heave and heave and heave and nothing..... Lil bit of blood taste in my mouth , and legement pain when I was laying on my back and coughed while watching a movie with hubby.. OMG the pain! Omg what next!? Legement pains so early?

13dpo- M/s early morning 6am, and a darker BFP, some cramps in front and back + boob pain.

Yay for m/s :)! Congrats, awesome bfp line!

As for me, my bbt dropped, but I'm ready to move on to my next cycle!!

FX'd you have a sticky bean!

Final update, the witch showed up uninvitedly to my freaking party, lol. Oh well, moving along now!

Best of luck ladies, especially you Janis! H&H 9 months <3

Thanks for posting your symptoms on here Janisdkh!! I'm 2-3dpo and had the same pin prick pains you describe at 3dpo!! Gives me some hope! :D

Congrats, btw! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"