Tested today

Fingers crossed that everything is good for everyone getting postitive looking tests

Thanks everyone!! I keep getting excited and then trying not to be, hehe.

me to got another darker pink line today. dont wanna belive it till tmoz is out the way thoy. because of mc a couple of months back

Sorry to hear about your m/c princess_t. Sounds like your in the same boat as me then, trying to pretend the bfp didn't happen until you know the witch isn't hovering!

Kitten, firstly congratulations! I just wanted to try to relax you. I was in the same boat as you this time last week, I tested positive on Wednesady, AF not due till Saturday...was wishing I hadn't tested, thoughts of chemical pregnancy etc! But Saturday (AF day) came and went, not a sign of AF, and I'm now starting to relax...and I even told my close family yesterday. Saw the doctor Friday, day before AF day, and he confirmed and gave me a due date of 21.06.09. When I told him of my worries he said he could do a blood test but didn't think it was necessary as my tests were defo positive (as are yours seem to be!)
My tests got darker as I went, and are now darker than the control line! I got through the last week, AF day came and went, and the week did fly by. I know it's easier said than done, but try to chill. As for the cying...that's one of my pregnancy symptoms!

Thanks Angel21. I think if I test tomorrow and get a darker positive I'll feel a lot more relaxed. I've had a look and I'd be due 26th June (4 days before h2bs bday!) and 14weeks by our wedding/christmas day so if I can I want to hold off telling anyone until then and then send a copy of the 12 week scan in xmas cards to our parents. However, we're going to visit them to sort wedding stuff in 2 weeks time and if this lasts I'll be 6 weeks or so then, which is apparently when my mum started to show so I might have to un-invite her from my wedding dress fitting, lol.

Hehe! I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days, but the last couple of nights I've had terrible trapped wind (oh the joys!) and I've been so bloated I looked 6 months gone!
My DH's birthday is the day after my due date!
And a wedding too? All exciting!
Good luck and keep us informed x

Thanks. Absoloutely knackered today, falling asleep at my desk. And sooo hungry grrr. Went the whole morning feeling full and now I'm starving. Got pains in my stomach and down my thighs, for some reason it's really uncomfortable to cross my legs.

Right, I'm off for the day. Wish me a big strong BFP for the morning!! I'll not sleep tonight. If there's one thing I've learned it's not to test early. Still going to have to get through Friday (praying the witch doesn't come) but I think I'll be more optimistic if I have a stronger BFP tomorrow. If it's BFN I'll probably have to take the day off work to cry!

Good luck for the morning Kitten, I got my pg confirmed by blood today :happydance:

:hug:

CONGRATS SUZE!!!!

Well, all I dreamed about last night was POAS and everytime the result was different. So anyway, I eventually woke up at 6am, wide awake and STARVING.

I went and did the deed then went back to bed and watched my bedside clock until the 3mins, I picked it up and held it against the TV light, lol, and it was about the same as the last one, only this time it had taken 3mins instead of 8/9. I then left it until the 9th minute and looked again.

Here's the piccies of the two!:

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/omisselizabetho/16102008226.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v222/omisselizabetho/16102008227.jpg

I'm hoping it's a really good sign that the line has increased so much in 48hours and when I ring to cancel my flu jab later, I'll book an appointment with the dr or nurse as well. There's still a chance the witch could show up tomorrow I guess but I'm relaxing more now :)

Kitten ,,,,,it is a BFP...Nothing to doubt about...congrats......

OMG ....CONGRATS CONGRATS CONGRATS !!!!!!!!!

stop worrying !

Thankyou everyone!!

I rang the doctors and cancelled my flu jab and she said I don't need to even go and see them, just ring the midwives at the hospital and they'll see me at 11/12 weeks. I'm petrified to be honest, especially knowing a professional isn't going to have an opinion until then, lol.

Congratulations Kitten - I love hearing about everybodys good news. You need to stop worrying now and start getting excited and looking after yourself! Enjoy every single minute and get your status changed to "Expecting!!!!!!".

So happy for you! :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: woohoo im really happy for you! :bfp::bfp::bfp: i bet you're so happy, well done!:hug:

aww congrats hun i've been following this thread although never had chance to reply.

thats fantastic news and i hope you have a hapy and healthy 9 months x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->