Tested

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Bet you thought here we go again :twisted:

An I think I'm having another BFN month! :D

It's good news though in it's own little way - There is a 'light' line but it's dull so I guess when they say there can always be a line there they are right I mean there has to be right (?) but I can see the difference & there is no way I'd even get the cam to catch that!

Will 'maybe' test again on day 12 or 14 as I'm day 9 now (roughly)!

oh honey, im rooting for you either way babe, as long as your happy n healthy its all good....i never got a line at all with all mine unless it was big abd bold bfp, just shows how differnt it is for everyone....
bxox :hugs:

Deffo worth stopping ordering my food for this hunni!!!

As long as you are ok thats the main thing!!!

Take Timeout ... enjoy new year (Cause you is at my house!!) Get pished and start afresh in the new year!!

We all love you and support you no matter what and we just want you to be happy and heathy!

Love Imi
xxx

Thinking of you Wobbles. It's probably worth doing that 2nd test, maybe at CD14 .. just for piece of mind .... and if it is BFN .. do what Imi said!

If it is BFP ... here's hoping this is finally it for you and that it will be the best xmas gift ever!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Only thing I have this month is a few cramps - That was from yesterday but I believe my drinking with Imi had something to do with it :rofl:

Tender boobs VERY mild - They aren't sore sore so I think we are safe!

Dreading being on for Christmas mind which is how it's looking for a normal month now & next!! :shock: Might prevent that me thinks :shock:

OK so mild symptoms then ... so it could go either way really??

Also ... I'm sure you may have already mentioned this before ... but if it IS a BFP .... a lady here at work had recurrent miscarraiges .. and she finally managed to carry to full term by having a stitch in the opening to the cervix?! Sorry if tmi :oops:

I've got no signs of being pg again ... so another BFN for me this month I'm sure of it! Oh well ....

Hmm yeah .. being on for xmas isn't a great prospect!

I have heard about that stitch thing, but thought it was for later on in pregnancy??bxox

which ever way it goes charls,as long as your happy thats all that matters

I tested today too I know it's way too early and it was a cheap test so I got a BFN aswell. I was miffed but even more now you have pointed out I wll be on my next AF for Xmas day and I will have to cope with the MIL, LOL

It never rains when it pours :-({|=

Hope u get whatever it is u want hun, u deserve it.
And i love ur new ticker :wink:
xx

I know what we want just the heartache is too much sometimes & I want a happy happy Christmas New year with Imi & her OH so going with the flow!

I am actually calmer in general as my OH agreed we need private help - Just have to work out how we afford that option :shock: :lol:

:hugs: i hope you dont have to wait too long to sort something out for going private

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->