Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lune :haha: DH's sperm count wasn't terrible, but it was borderline. So our doc did suggest BD'ing every other day from CD 10-16 or so, and she suggested using opk's also, to make sure we get the correct dates incase I O later. When I got my bfp, I o'd on CD16. So that would be the only reason to use opk's....

Morning ladies - :coffee:

Momof1 - I don't think I really had any symptoms at 5 weeks either except for sore :holly: - the next symptom that started up was morning sickness (all day sickness) around 6 weeks and it lasted for only a few weeks. At 16 weeks I really have no real symptoms and it STILL makes me nervous! Yes the waiting for the appointment is driving me mad :wacko: - only 12 more days! LOL

Allika - Hope your new job is going smoothly! Will be excited to hear an update when you can!!

Hopin - I'm still excited about your AF.....sounds like a weird thing to say but I am so relieved now! I bet you are too!

Jenna - How is Draven? Hope he (and you) and feeling better from that traumatic ordeal!!! :hugs:

That infant tylenol really helped last night! He was his normal precious self after that and slept great last night. He only woke up once and is still asleep at 10:15! Thank God because I was feeling so sad for him I know how bad those things can hurt.

Grateful, this is going to be the longest 12 days ever!!! I'm still saying boy :)

Momof1, I know its super early but I'm just going to take a wild guess for fun and say its another girl.

And Lune, also early but I'm guessing boy.

We'll see if I change my mind once we get to take a peek with some US pictures!

Hello Ladies, my new job is really nice. I like it a lot so far but it's only been 2 days and of course it is a bit overwhelming. Especially since I have this terrible cold now. This afternoon is my follie check appointment. We will see. Today is Day 13 and I still dont have a smileyface OPK so thats a bad sign as last time I went in on Day 13 I already had a smiley face on the OPK. But it might be due to me taking Femara day 4-8 instead of 3-7. I hope we have at least 1 follie.

Hugs to y'all :)

Allika I'm sorry you're not feeling well. :hugs: Please let us know how your follies looked if you get the chance!!

Hopin I'm going to wait for my appt tomorrow and see of my Dr wants to do a test because i.really don't want to :/

Good luck with the clomid, as long as you bd at least every other day you don't need opks ;)

11 something but every time I have gone I have to wait at least an hour to be seen to I guess it's more like 12 something :haha:
(pacific time)

Ok so that's 2-3:00ish on my side of the coast :D I will be patiently (or not so patiently) waiting to hear!!!!

So, I have nothing going on my right side and 3 follies measuring 13,12 and 11 on the left. They want to see me monday again if I don't get a + OPK before then. I really can't leave work early again Monday so I kind of dont really know what to do about that yet!

Question, how much mm do Follicles usually grow per day?

It totally depends, depends person to person and cycle to cycle too. Being sick can hinder growth too. I had a 21 mm follicle on cd13 this month, some people get bigger ones in less time, some people only get to 18/19 mm in more time. Once you start getting follie tracking you'll have a better idea what your body does.

How many ladies do progesterone (suppositories) after iui here?

That infant tylenol really helped last night! He was his normal precious self after that and slept great last night. He only woke up once and is still asleep at 10:15! Thank God because I was feeling so sad for him I know how bad those things can hurt.

Grateful, this is going to be the longest 12 days ever!!! I'm still saying boy :)

Momof1, I know its super early but I'm just going to take a wild guess for fun and say its another girl.

Funny, I would love either but I like the idea of a son. I know I am way late to the game, but how did you come up with the name Draven?

It totally depends, depends person to person and cycle to cycle too. Being sick can hinder growth too. I had a 21 mm follicle on cd13 this month, some people get bigger ones in less time, some people only get to 18/19 mm in more time. Once you start getting follie tracking you'll have a better idea what your body does.

I do the progesterone supps.

Funny, I would love either but I like the idea of a son. I know I am way late to the game, but how did you come up with the name Draven?

People ask me that all the time and I don't really have an answer. I probably found it online though. I've always had a hard time coming up with boy names (girl names I could give you 1000) and I really wanted something unique. I just really liked this one. Have you come up with anything you like yet?

I do the progesterone supps.

I took them after my iui and still do after my BFP I guess I have to take them until I'm 10 weeks

So, I have nothing going on my right side and 3 follies measuring 13,12 and 11 on the left. They want to see me monday again if I don't get a + OPK before then. I really can't leave work early again Monday so I kind of dont really know what to do about that yet!

Question, how much mm do Follicles usually grow per day?

Thanks for the update Allika - I read that follies grow approx. 1-2mm per day but that is on a natural cycle. On Clomid I bet they grow faster....

Allika, so are you not going to the appointment Monday? Sounds to me like the left side is your good side!!! I'm not sure how much they grow per day but when I googled it I keep finding 1-2mm per day, so I have to go with typeA on her answer! What CD are you right now?
When I got my bfp, I only had ONE follie that didn't look too promising but I still got prego :)

Well I Have no update really. I completely forgot they only do blood to measure my E2 level. So I'll know more when they call.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->