Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

2have- I've heard a lot about the soft cups, they are quite interesting little buggers...

Thanks for everyone's reply! As much as I want to think it may be implantation twinges I'm going to try to not dwell too much on it as I am a huge POAS-aholic and I only have 1 FRER left. I have. Crapload of cheapies but I don't think they're effective. I may have to have my boss pee on one lol. She's just short of 20wks.

Speaking of my boss, here's a poll question. She doesn't want to know the sex until birth. Would you be able to hold out that long? Hmm...

anmlz86 - I have my FXED for you hun :hugs:

as for knowing the sex!!! I totally would want to wait it out but thats just me :) When I told DH I wanted it to be a surprise he told me he wanted to know.. knowing me I would pressure him into telling me :haha: :rofl:

I would want to know as soon as possible. The actual birthing process will be surprise enough for me!!

We are going to find out (in 11 days!!!!!)...I could have easily waited for a BIG surprise, but DH wasn't going for that!!! He wants to know!

I can go either way....I think its fun knowing and not knowing. I LOVE surprises...

Luna- Agree, I think even if it was a girl I would still buy yellow and green and such. Can't do too much pink lol.

Grateful- that's so exciting! I can't wait to hear!!

I think I would do the wait for awhile, like have the tech put it in an envelope and open it at a later date then surprise everyone as the shower type deal. It would be so hard for me to wait that long and not know lol.

Thanks Lei!!

Hopin- I unfortunately don't have alot of pictures. I have a few because I was so young & just didnt think to document stuff. I did keep up with her baby book but I just love the dvd's . Its pretty neat to cause she can see how much bigger she got at each visit. I think with the next one I will get the 3-d scan & take LOTS of pictures.. I love how Jenna took them every so often :)

I put my weekly pictures all together so I could look at it all. It's craaaazy how big I got!

As far as the knowing the gender, there's no way I could wait! I'm wayyy too impatient and I need to prepare. I had to know ASAP.

Attachments

• Weekly.jpg
    Weekly.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 11
Awe!!! So cool to see! I did the SAME thing when I was pregnant with DS. I will have to find that pic later tonight and post it too!

well he said my progesterone results were excellent (which I already knew) and just gave me the stuff for next cycle...so no test today :(

I'm really not sure when I would test, maybe if I make it to Sunday.

Jenna that looks neat!!! :) I am so stealing this idea from you whenever I get knocked up lol

my guess is between 11 and 13, af should be here any time now

Jenna those are great pics, I will definitely be documenting someday too :)

I think we will do the envelope thing too and invite our family and close friends to a gender reveal.

Yes!! I encourage all of you to do the same and share I love looking at growing bumps! :D

Guess whaaaaat :) I HAVE AN INTERVIEW MONDAY!!! Please send good luck my way I'm terrible at interviewing! I had to share the good news with my favorite girlfriends!

Thanks girls!
So I put Draven in 3 month footie pajamas last night because his newborn ones are getting pretty tight. The 3 month ones fit him perfectly!!! At only 7 weeks lol. And MIL said OH and his sister were in the 95 percentile and up during their growing years and that they wore 12 month clothes at 6 months. So I guess I should expect this to continue! He's growing too fast :( No wonder he eats so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->