testing 08/27 - anyone with me or close to?

8dpo here. Lots of cramps and fatigue. Im getting what im calling ghost pains in my bbs because I keep feeling pains but none of its to the touch. And the pst two days ive had stuffy nose and clogged ears but they are clear for now. Dry mouth on and off right now its semi dry but we shall see.

I have had dry mouth here and there as well and had a stuffy nose for 2 days then it went away. Slightly getting boob pains on sides and under but i have to poke lol the poking is probabl doing it.

Hopefully its positive signs for us both lee

Agreed! When are you taking your next test? I shouldn't but I'm going to in the am with fmu.

Wednesday. Have you been getting the weird pinching by your belly button too?

No but I have little pings here and there below my belly button, closer to like my ovaries would be. That is interesting! Maybe your uterus is stretching up that way

9 dpo feel like absolute crap. Couldn't get to sleep last night when I finally did woke up feeling like O was on fire even my husband said I was hot. Tossed and turned for hours over heating don't know when I finally passed out to wake up at 6 am stuffy nose sore throat, dry mouth, and my stomach feeling terrible. If this isn't a bfp I will not be a happy camper.

Hello! I have been lurking, but couldn't help but join in. I think I am 8dpo today and I also had a miserable time sleeping last night! So that said I don't know if my fatigue is just because of poor sleep or not, but im super tired! Also boobs are way more sore than they usually get during a normal cycle..

Can I join your symptom spotting?

When are you all testing? and what tests are you trying first? I have been using the clinical guard cheapies from the internet, but so far only BFN (expected since it is early) however I think i had IB spotting saturday. Guess we will see!

Hello! I have been lurking, but couldn't help but join in. I think I am 8dpo today and I also had a miserable time sleeping last night! So that said I don't know if my fatigue is just because of poor sleep or not, but im super tired! Also boobs are way more sore than they usually get during a normal cycle..

Can I join your symptom spotting?

When are you all testing? and what tests are you trying first? I have been using the clinical guard cheapies from the internet, but so far only BFN (expected since it is early) however I think i had IB spotting saturday. Guess we will see!

Hi! Testing tomorrow finally with my only first response test. the rest will just be walmart cheapies.

Hi! Testing tomorrow finally with my only first response test. the rest will just be walmart cheapies.

Yeah I think I am going to save my first response test to 10dpo too! fx to everyone :)

9 dpo feel like absolute crap. Couldn't get to sleep last night when I finally did woke up feeling like O was on fire even my husband said I was hot. Tossed and turned for hours over heating don't know when I finally passed out to wake up at 6 am stuffy nose sore throat, dry mouth, and my stomach feeling terrible. If this isn't a bfp I will not be a happy camper.

I hear you! I feel prego and with all the crazy symptoms, I'll also be mad if not lol. I got hot and cold flashes off and on the other day, for a couple days. we had ACs on in the house and also had a small fan on us while we were on the couch and I got FREEZING and DH was in a tank top and shorts and I said how I was so cold and he said 'really??' I said yes youre not cold?! he said no... I got a blanket and my feet were still frozen under the blanket for like 30 min... then id get super hot and sweating... lol like im getting a cold or something.

took an equate generic brand test today with FMU but my FMU looked so light in the toilet... BFN I think... I donno kind of looks like my test from yesterday. now as I recalculate things, I may have O'd late... I donno, it's all screwy. I don't even know who I am anymore lol AF due in 3 days... (today is 12 dpo)

CP still very high and closed. I have trouble figuring out if it's soft or medium.

Here is today's test. I know blue tests are evil, but I like them because I got my first BFP on one 8 years ago.

Attachments

• 12 DPO.jpg
    12 DPO.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 10

I hear you! I feel prego and with all the crazy symptoms, I'll also be mad if not lol. I got hot and cold flashes off and on the other day, for a couple days. we had ACs on in the house and also had a small fan on us while we were on the couch and I got FREEZING and DH was in a tank top and shorts and I said how I was so cold and he said 'really??' I said yes youre not cold?! he said no... I got a blanket and my feet were still frozen under the blanket for like 30 min... then id get super hot and sweating... lol like im getting a cold or something.

took an equate generic brand test today with FMU but my FMU looked so light in the toilet... BFN I think... I donno kind of looks like my test from yesterday. now as I recalculate things, I may have O'd late... I donno, it's all screwy. I don't even know who I am anymore lol AF due in 3 days... (today is 12 dpo)

CP still very high and closed. I have trouble figuring out if it's soft or medium.

I never have fully figured out CP haha I think to myself is it closed? Is it high? No Idea

I know same here LOL I had to do some research cuz I don't normally check it as I'm not TTC at the moment.

10dpo can't believe it!!

How are you ladies?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 8
That's so awesome, congrats!! I know I already said that in another thread haha but can never say congrats enough, am I right? ;)

Thank you and agreed! How are you doing today?

Good thanks for asking! A little more positive feeling :) here is today's test below, 13DPO, SMU, dollar tree test. MAYBE I see something or MAYBE it's my line eye haha but also just started feeling slightly shaky while drinking my 2nd cup of coffee, and I never get shaky from my coffee and I had a raisin English muffin today... and also a lil while ago just started feeling queasy...hmmmm

Attachments

• Original.jpg
    Original.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 10
I think I see a shadow there! hopefully it gets darker!

:D I like to feel like I'm not fully crazy and it's not just me haha so thanks!

Oooh Congrats nyxnw!! So exciting!

Lee- I feel like that can be the start of something!Plus photos are so hard to take of lines.

AFM- I am so confused with my body this cycle. Here is a brief overview I usually only have a 8 day LP so AF was due yesterday. I had spotting at 2DPO and 5DPO both just one wipe worth. Then yesterday, 8DPO, I started getting brown spotting, but it got heavier than the other spotting i had earlier but now this morning it is pretty much gone. So I guess i have to wait and see if AF is on her way or maybe it was/is implantation bleeding. I have no idea. The cheapie internet test i took this morning was negative, but wasn't expecting much. Waiting is very frustrating haha im impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->