Testing 10dpo! Whos with me?

Peanut112

Reaction score
I can't take it anymore! I'll be testing tomorrow, 10 DPO.

I'm gassy, have headaches, ridiculously thirsty, hip pains/cramps, super tired (Not complaining! since 6dpo I can sleep 14 hours a day and still sleep more.. My whole life I'd get maybe 4 hours a sleep if I'm lucky) fullness/bloating in my lower stomach and random spurts of tears flowing :shrug:

When are you ladies testing?

I think I'm gonna have to test 9 dpo with my frer, I'm currently 7dpo. I have longer cycles and the whole TTC and the TWW seems to last forever.
Hope you get your BFP!:dust:

I *might* test tomorrow at 10 dpo...really don't want to see a negative though. If my temps stay high I might try it. If not, I'll wait a few more days and see what happens.

fight the urge! What day is AF due?? I would seriously wait until she is late. It's not worth the heart ache of a chemical or bfn. If you are going to have a viable pregnancy, that bfp will be waiting for you but you have to give it time!

Tested today! Very, very faint bfp! I'll be testing again in a few days and then if it's positive, head over to the doctors right away for a confirm :)

If anyone is interested I've posted a "DIY pregnancy test" type thing in my TTC journal (Going a little Nuts)... Just for poops and giggles though! I did it yesterday because I was going insane not testing. 2 of my 3 "tests" showed positive. I like experiments and why not do something to pass time.

GL everyone! Baby dust for all of you

congrats peanut!!! definitely check again in two days to see if it gets darker!

I will surely check out your diy pregnancy test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->