Testing 12DPO June 25th - Anyone?

My_Story

Reaction score
First cycle since MC at 5+5.

Just started my 2ww as FF says I ovulate today. Im thinking it was more like yesterday evening/night that I did O, as per cramps and twinges.

Anyways 12 days until testing, will be reporting any symptoms!

Today: O
No symptoms as of yet, except slightly tender boobs and now watery cm (was ewcm for ages). And maybe slightly crampy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20160613-120445_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20160613-120445_1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 9
Hi, I'm going to be testing on 25th at 12 DPO. So sorry for your loss :hugs: I also had a loss, MMC in early March. This is our 3rd proper cycle TTC again. We did try the cycle of the ERPC but I don't like to count that. 12 DPO will be the latest that I've ever tested! I'm a bit of a poas addict. But since the MMC I find testing early really makes me anxious so I need to stop. Some support would be great as I have no willpower! I had a + opk today, I normally have a temp increase the day after, but I'm not temping this cycle - trying to relax a bit. So today is o day for me too (although I do wonder if I o overnight/very late in the day) Lots of EWCM today and a few o twinges.

Ohhhhhh! Sounding good my lovely!! I shall try my bestest to keep you from being an insane poas lady like myself. Promise you'll keep me sane too? :haha:

haha yes!! Lets stop each other from giving into the tests! I've used all my ICs, just FRERs left so hoping that will help too as I don't want to waste those pricey tests!

I'm exactly the same, I only have 3 FRER and no IC! Quite luckily Boots had a BOGOF on them recently so only paid £10.49 for 4 tests! :thumbup:

I'm feeling ridiculously tempted to buy some IC now though!! :dohh:

Got a really sore throat this evening. Hope I'm not getting ill!!! ��

Yep I took advantage of the offer in boots too! Nooooooo don't go near the ICs! You'll only end up testing early.

I've just remembered I have some other cheapie tests. Someone on here got her bfp at 10 DPO on them, from B&M. They were only £1.50 for two.

Ohhhhh! Tempting!!
I think I may be a crazy poas lady!! :haha:

Any symptoms today hun? :hugs:

Think I od last night. I've been having faint o twinges both sides for a couple of days then about 8-9pm I had stabby o pains on my right. Nothing since then or this morning. When I temp I normally have an increase the day after my +opk. Not feeling anything yet, what about you?

Oh now I'm confused. Just had another + opk. I've never had two in a row but then I don't always do another after the first. Increase in cm but it's thin and creamy. Might have to convince DH for one last shot!! As far as I know I've never od later than cd13 too. It must be today though as it's darker than yesterday's. Urgh another day added to my cycle!

Keep trying!! Jump your OH I'm sure he won't mind ��

1dpo - AF like cramps on and off all day. Creamy CM. High, med, closed cp. Scratchy throat (maybe allergies). Woke up at 4am this morning to pee. Sore boobs but only on the sides like near under my arms? :shrug:
Too early for any pregnancy symptoms but DF says boobs look bigger :blush:

Hiya guys, I'm also testing on the 24th. Well at least that's when I should test but I'm a poas addict so can't always hold out lol, I only have 2 digis so as long as I don't buy anymore I should be able to hold out. I only have a 10/11 day lp so least not too long to wait.

Hope we can keep each other sane during this 2ww x

Hi Taz- think we've crossed paths on other threads?! Hope you're doing ok.

Well coz I od a day late I'm only 1 DPO today. Already feeling restless! I'm still going to hold out till that weekend though I think. My mum is actually staying with us next week and she'll be going home on that weekend. I don't want to test while she's here so hopefully that'll stop me!

Welcome Taz!! :wave:
We are poas crazy too!!!

2dpo is the same as yesterday!! Feeling cranky as DF puts it lol :haha:

urgh scratch that last post, I dont know if I'm 1 dpo or oing today. I normally have the 1 blazing + opk then negatives, I normally get a temp rise the day after the super +opk so FF puts me oing on same day as the +opk. But I've had a +opk, super +opk and now another +opk today. I really hope I od yesterday because of our timing. My bbs have started to hurt a bit this afternoon and I feel sick - although that's probably because I'm wound up about my o day. This was supposed to be a stress-free cycle! I need to calm down as there's nothing I can do now - DH is away till the end of the week so no more bding.

Oh Uni!! There's not much you can do now sweetie! Time to relax and let nature take it's course in preparation for your bfp!! x

Thanks hun. It's daft how much TTC can wind you up! Need to get a grip! I normally have a 15 day lp so I guess I'll know eventually - or NOT! c'mon bfp!!!

Mrs unicorn I've deffo seen you around the boards loads too. I had the same as you with my opks but although I was positive the day after it was not as positive as the blazing one. I know I ovulated that day thought because I chart and my temps went up. Hopefully just a but of lingering lh hormone left x

My story thanks, I'm dying to test already. Just browsing ebay now for cheap tests lol x

Thanks Taz, that's what I'm hoping! Kind of wish I was temping this cycle now!

Haha! I don't have any ICs left, going to try to not buy any. Don't know if you saw that someone recommended tests from B&M. £1.50 for 2 and she got her bfp at 10 DPO with them. I've got some of those.

Never even thought to look in there! I've just got 10 One step midstreams on ebay for £5.45. think its works out to about 54p a test but they're really sensitive too. Good to know that though because it saves me money when I'm buying last minute, I love B&M lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->