testing 12june anyone eles?

honey08

mum2two boys/2mc
Reaction score
wana join me ? only 6 days to go :dance:

Me! If I can last that long. I've an order of internet cheapies coming that probably won't arrive till Thursday so I might do it then.

How are you feeling? Any symptoms?

...if AF doesn't turn up on 11th! However am off on holiday so not sure if I can get online, will try my best!

Good luck everyone! :flower:

Af is due on 10th, i tested today BFN :( so im gonna wait till AF is late before testing again, good luck :dust:

:hugs:

ive had a few cramps but thats bout it :wacko:

fx for us all x

I will join you AF due June 14th Gonna test on the 12th if I can wait that long.:nope: I am getting anxious with these 2ww's they are driving me crazy. Anyone having any symptoms? I have had some cramping today and my CP has been very high almost to high to reach the last two day. Anyone check there CP?

I would like to join although I am a day ahead if you dont mind!!! AF is due on the 13th so the 12th would work out great. I am tempted to test this friday tho!

:thumup:

i check CP but it always seems to be in the middle x

Af is due on the 10 so i will most likely test on june 12 as well

I'm here! Trying to not test til June 13... AF is due June 11-12

I would like to join :)

AF due 14th...but I'm a POASA so I know I'll start testing earlier.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3092b0

Hi girls im in! Af due 12th i think???? havent done any temping etc this month just wanted to relax as ive got a bit over obsessed the past few months so im hoping my chilled approach has worked for me!!!! Good luck everyone xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So ladies I have been having very high cervix and watery almost clear cm is this a good sign. Along with very sore bbs getting worse as the day goes on.

Sad news, I think I am out this month. I just got a call from my doctor and my progesterine number was at 8. the number that they are looking for at the 21day test is 15 or higher to say I O'ed! The confusing thing was that I did OPK's and had a positive result CD 14 and 15. The nurse told me to go ahead and do a HPT friday just to make sure. If not I am on to round two of clomid @ 100mg!! I hate this fertility game!! Just got to keep at it

I'm due AF on 15th June, will be testing on 12th I think

I'm in! I'm testing on the 12th as well! :happydance: I'm feeling lucky...and pukey. I have had a high temp for 6 days straight, light-headed, hate all food, nausea, drooly, and itchy(is that a sign???)
Go team June!:dance::wohoo:

No symptoms for me yet apart from the fact that even the thought of drinking tea turns my stomach! Good luck in your tests everyone! x

TWW is complete torture... I've started symptoms spotting and I KNOW I'm just reading way too into things I've had on/off mild cramping (more like O cramping than AF cramping, I tend to get awful AF cramps) not bad enough to say it hurts, but bad enough to notice ever SINCE ovulation. That's never happened before:shrug: My bbs are a shade tender tonight, they've certainly been more sore prior to :bfn:s before so who knows.

We're leaving for a vacation on the 9th :plane: and not coming back til the 13th, so when I get back I'll either be out or not. I'm trying REALLY hard to not POAS tomorrow morning at 8dpo, that's way too early right?:shy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->