Testing 1st September.. who wants to wait with me?

Bella: I can't see the test too well on my laptop. Cramping isn't bad actually. I hope you get a clear bfp soon.

Man I hate to say but I'm out. Its 9dpo in the early morning and I got two bfns frer regular and osom. Its rough when you know they are sensitive and won't give you a line.

I don't even want to test again. I think it would be super cruel seeing another bfn.:dohh:

I am looking forward to a nice hair appointment today. Praying it turns out nice...lol

Does anyone else have a cat? Its not even 6am and mine is wreaking havoc on the living room because he wants me to come out of my room and feed him. ...so don't have time for this today :coffee:

Alright, I'm going to stall 15 more minutes then feed him, get my daughter off to school then treat myself to some hair combing...:haha:

:dust:

Photo shoot went well! Hubby was happy! I think everyone cried! Here's a few pics! Best day so far!

Doxiemom- I haven't posted yet in this thread but have been following it and wanted to say that these pictures made me tear up. Seeing the look of shock and happiness on your husbands face is priceless and just makes my heart so happy :)

Doxiemom: Joining those who teared up seeing those photos. What an emotional moment that must have been!

FTale: Sorry to hear that :( 9dpo does seem kind of early to be totally ruling yourself out though! I've heard of some people who don't even implant until around then. I also have a cat and feel your pain about the wreaking havoc! The other day he was messing around with stuff on my bureau super early in the morning and as much as I love him I was about ready to smack him!

MOads: Uuggh I feel your pain on the UTI thing. I never really suffered from them before but since we started TTC suddenly started to get them and it's the worst!!

Bellaboo: I feel like I might see a little shadow there but I do find those cheapies hard to read! Fx for you!

AFM: Nothing new. Now 10dp5dt and still queasy (even more), still bloated, still crampy. My hopes are basically sky high at the moment which I know is dangerous but I can't stop looking into midwives etc. I think if it was up to me I'd have done a test this morning, by DH is determined to wait until Friday. Two more days until I POAS!

Man I hate to say but I'm out. Its 9dpo in the early morning and I got two bfns frer regular and osom. Its rough when you know they are sensitive and won't give you a line.

I don't even want to test again. I think it would be super cruel seeing another bfn.:dohh:

I am looking forward to a nice hair appointment today. Praying it turns out nice...lol

Does anyone else have a cat? Its not even 6am and mine is wreaking havoc on the living room because he wants me to come out of my room and feed him. ...so don't have time for this today :coffee:

Alright, I'm going to stall 15 more minutes then feed him, get my daughter off to school then treat myself to some hair combing...:haha:

:dust:

You're not out until the witch shows babe! Don't give up! You're only 9dpo... you've still got a few more days for hcg to build up! Hang in there!

I wanna say a huuuge thank you to all you wonderful ladies. It was an emotional time. But it was absolutely worth it. I wish I could be more excited, but I'm still worried I'll miscarry. So to pass the time I've been hoping and praying for mine and all yours! I wanna see some more Bfps! Come on May babies!!!! Fx fx fx! Sending lots and lots, tons and tons of baby dust your way!!!!

Here's this morning's test. Still seem to be getting faint lines but this test today looks darker than yesterday's. Saved my FMU so going to get a frer and see what happens.

How's everyone doing today? X

Attachments

• 20170831_072305_opt.jpg
    20170831_072305_opt.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 20170831_072458_opt.jpg
    20170831_072458_opt.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 20170831_074552.jpg
    20170831_074552.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 14
I wanna say a huuuge thank you to all you wonderful ladies. It was an emotional time. But it was absolutely worth it. I wish I could be more excited, but I'm still worried I'll miscarry. So to pass the time I've been hoping and praying for mine and all yours! I wanna see some more Bfps! Come on May babies!!!! Fx fx fx! Sending lots and lots, tons and tons of baby dust your way!!!!

Try not to worry hun. I know it's easier said than done :hugs:

Sept 1st is tomorrow!! Did anyone else actually wait to that date or am I the only one actually POAS for the first time tomorrow? :D 18 hours to go...

I think you might be the only one thunderbaby haha! Good luck with your test :)

Here's this morning's test. Still seem to be getting faint lines but this test today looks darker than yesterday's. Saved my FMU so going to get a frer and see what happens.

How's everyone doing today? X

I think I see something.. but it's blurry on my phone. When are you doing a frer?

I did a Superdrug early detection test today and got a really really faint line. I would of expected a darker line as they claim to work up to 6 days before a missed period. I'm not sure what to think now. Going to wait until Monday before testing again because these faint lines are driving me mad x

Well I ALMOST made it to Sept 1 :) I'm glad I didn't wait though! :bfp: !!!

Attachments

• IMG_20170831_205511.jpg
    IMG_20170831_205511.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 19
Congrats thunderbaby!!!

I have a question for everyone. I know it is bad to start temping towards the end of your cycle, but I wanted to get into a rythem for next month. So I noticed that my temps keep going up and up. I think I ovulated on the 18th of aug, maybe the 19. For the last 3 days I have been feeling hot, really hot. I don't think I'm sick. But my hands will not stop sweating. I'm normally ice cold. Was wondering if any one else felt like this. Hoping it is a good sign.
I am testing today. I held off until today, but too afraid of the BFN.

Omg! Congrats!!! I'm so happy for You! Wahoo!!! Who else needs to test? I'm hoping BFP for everyone!

I'm out this month. BFN this morning. Just waiting for af, if she still does not show, I will retest on the 10th.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone. Hope this month is your month

I'm out this month. BFN this morning. Just waiting for af, if she still does not show, I will retest on the 10th.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone. Hope this month is your month

How many dpo are you copper?

update!
Got my beta done... 222 but have nothing to compare it to until Monday. I hate the waiting game!

I wanna see more BFP on here! Baby dust ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->