Testing 1st September.. who wants to wait with me?

I'm out this month. BFN this morning. Just waiting for af, if she still does not show, I will retest on the 10th.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone. Hope this month is your month

How many dpo are you copper?

Doxiemomx5 I think I am 14 dpo. I had O pains on the 18, but it could have been later. Me and dh were taking a few months off, due to work. Im tired of the waiting. I can't wait till either AF shows up or a BFP. This way we can start to try again.

Baby dust and good luck everyone

I'm out this month. BFN this morning. Just waiting for af, if she still does not show, I will retest on the 10th.

Good luck and baby dust to everyone. Hope this month is your month

How many dpo are you copper?

Doxiemomx5 I think I am 14 dpo. I had O pains on the 18, but it could have been later. Me and dh were taking a few months off, due to work. Im tired of the waiting. I can't wait till either AF shows up or a BFP. This way we can start to try again.

Baby dust and good luck everyone

Are your cycles regular? Hopefully the witch don't show!

Does anyone know about cervix firmness? At 12 DPO, I assume I'm out but my cervix is low and soft. I've read it's supposed to be firm prior to AF and soft after conception. Anyone know anything about this topic?

Hey ladies, totally lost this thread off my subscribe list.

I should be starting a new cycle on Monday.

Bella: Sorry about AF, hugs. Good luck on Clomid!!
Copper: I'm sorry about your bfn but hopefully you get a surprise bfo on 10th

TTC: Your cervix changes so much till it will drive you insane. I know mine did. I had it soft and hard prior to AF. So I'm no help.

Ok, better run, catch y'all later

Does anyone know about cervix firmness? At 12 DPO, I assume I'm out but my cervix is low and soft. I've read it's supposed to be firm prior to AF and soft after conception. Anyone know anything about this topic?

If it's one thing I noticed before my bfp was my cervix stayed high, closed and firm like my chin. I also had creamy/ewcm mix. My husband does the checks for me. We have speculums and he inserts them looks around and then used the speculum to pull out cm so I can see it. That a how I know something was up, my cervix never dropped like it does before af...

Does anyone see anything?

Attachments

• IMG_7872.jpg
    IMG_7872.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 13
I usually get AF on CD27 or 28. Im CD29..no AF. And BFN yesterday on FRER. I had AF cramps the past couple of days + assumed she would be arriving.

Congrats Thunder!!! I'm all late. :(

T TC:HUGS. I am sorry. Are you doing anything to different in this new cycle?

Sending out hugs to the other ladies who got AF or the annoying bfn.

I am still holding onto hope and praying for a miracle at 13dpo and bfns up the wazu.

We are headed out to get more legos so we can all have another building party tonight.

:flower: I hope we can all stay together as we wait for our bfps to Grace our line eyes. Hugs

I am. When I got pregnant with my rainbow baby, I was taking some supplements. I just ordered some more because it can't hurt!

Hi girls! Any more Bfp?
I just got outta ER. Horrible left pelvic pain, numbers went from 222 to 690 in 55 hours... Dr said I ovulated late so I'm only 4 weeks 4 days. But they said baby implanted on right side, which is weird because all my pain is on the left side!

Oh well! I hope you girls get your bfp!!! I'm still sending baby dust and prayers your way!

Doxie: Thank God you and lil bean are ok. Those are wonderful numbers too, HUGS

Doxie: Thank Good you and lil bean are ok. Those are wonderful numbers too, HUGS

I was so worried about my numbers being low... My first appt I'll be 6 weeks 6 days... I hope we can see something...
How are you feeling? Any news?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"