• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testing 1st week of Nov. Any joiners?

10dpo and I've been weepy today. Got into a tiff with DH last night so I forgot to test this morning bc I was still mad. I have a feeling we didn't get it done this month anyways so I think I'll hold off on testing again until Saturday or Sunday.

Joybell: I was asking because I spotted for two days at the beginning of this last cycle but it was almost nothing so I didn't count those days, i counted the first day where i needed to wear a pad.

Rain: sorry you had a rough night, keep your chin up. :hugs:

Well in popped to the toilet there and I'm bleeding. Will just have to see if it turns into anything or not. Cycle day 29. Shortest cycle has been 31 days. Normal is 32 so I'm due Saturday or Sunday.

Mother nature is playing games with me!

How frustrating Joy! I just want AF to come so I can start over...

I've got horrible lower tummy cramps and nausea now too. It's bright red blood which I'm not sure can be IB. Nothing in my underwear yet, just when I wipe. So frustrating- cycles are like clockwork except first month I started TTC #2- what's that about!

I know me too. This is my first cycle back TTC and my cycle is so different than every other non-pregnant cycle and Im pretty sure Im out. I know I am symptom spotting somewhat but there are other symptoms that are just in my face obviously not like other months. Oh Mother nature!! She can be very tricky. I could start AF anytime between now and Sunday. My last couple cycles have not been regular.

I think AF has arrived.....4 days early. Fyi TMI ahead..... I have bloody discharge when I wipe but nothing on my underwear. I would think that it's more than what IB would be.

Raine: this is exactly what is happening to me. I have very pink cm when I wipe and low cramps. Never had this but pretty sure it's the start of Af coming early.

Hi ladies can i join?
Been ttc for 6 months since coming of the pill and my periods have been off since, i don't know when I'm due.
According to OPKs i ovulated 22nd of nov. Surely if I'm not pregnant i would get my period by now. Took a test this morning and i dunno what to think maybe there's a squinter of a line? Btw i have no symptoms. :wacko:

Attachments

• 2015-11-06 09.47.07.jpg
    2015-11-06 09.47.07.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 11
Have you got a normal pic of your test? Hope it's a bfp for you 😀

Oh i hope so too, not feeling hopeful though :/

Attachments

• 20151106_064023.jpg
    20151106_064023.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 13
Fingers crossed for you ghadour!

CD1 for me. Here we go again...:coffee:

Ohhh thank you!!! Can you see anything? I hope I'm not going crazy!!

Nitengale- coincidentally just read a snippet on fertility friend this morning which said you shouldn't count spotting days as day 1- only first day of red flow- opposite to what I thought.

Well I'm calling my bleed as AF, feels like it and looks like it. It'd continuing too- earliest AF I've ever had. So weird! I'm out! Onto the next (and hopefully more normal) cycle.
X

Joy x

I'm out. AF really did start. Good luck everyone. I think me and DH are going to take a break from all of this. It's stressing us out too much. With that I won't be on here much or any. Baby dust to everyone!

Oh Raine I hope things get less stressful. I completely understand. That happen to DH and a few months before we conceived my DD.

ghadour: I think i see something. But I do get line eye!\

Joybell: Cheers to the start of a "hopefully" new cycle. I just ordered my preseed and I will be using OPKs for the first time. So any tips are appreciated. Now that my last two cycles were 26 and 23 day I have NO idea if and when I ovulate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"