Testing 27th April who's with me? :)

blondebabe

Reaction score
Hi ladies this is my first ttc since our chemical pregnancy in march got my first smiley on Sunday then second smiley Monday and ovulated Monday night/ Tuesday early morning !!

Currently got tingly boobs like I did with march pregnancy, and lotion/ clear cm!

I am actually vlogging my ttc cycles to keep me slightly more sane haha

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9bbwL2jFIr-5DRDDW5iVow

Subscribed if u fancy, we are all in this together :) xxx

im planning to test may 1st. can i still join too?

Of course :) you'll probably cave in early anyways ;)

Xxx

:haha: you are so right! i just know i will although my chances arent very high this time around.

Oh no why not? Did you not manage to get oh to dtd? :flower:

only got to BD on 4/12 :dohh:, which i think i was fertile but some of my ovulation apps are saying i ovulate today which is 5 days later. one of my apps said i ovulated yesterday and the others said i ovulate tomorrow. my chances are extremely slim because i know sperm can last up to 5 days. im hoping i ovulated earlier but i wont know until about may 1st. i have been feeling weird this week but it can all be in my head like last month. blah.

Of course :) you'll probably cave in early anyways ;)

Xxx

:haha: you are so right! i just know i will although my chances arent very high this time around.

Oh no why not? Did you not manage to get oh to dtd? :flower:

only got to BD on 4/12 :dohh:, which i think i was fertile but some of my ovulation apps are saying i ovulate today which is 5 days later. one of my apps said i ovulated yesterday and the others said i ovulate tomorrow. my chances are extremely slim because i know sperm can last up to 5 days. im hoping i ovulated earlier but i wont know until about may 1st. i have been feeling weird this week but it can all be in my head like last month. blah.

Awe why did you only dtd once? I've been forcing dh to dtd every othet day lol

I'm going to try to hold out until the 29th :thumbup: but AF is due the 28th sooooooo there is a good chance I could cave on the 27th....mind if I join?!

Blah I tested this morning lol how silly of me I am 7-8 dpo not sure which one cuz i got 3 smiley faces one was on Sunday one was Monday and one was Monday night.... So I think I ovulated Monday night/ early Tuesday morning I did feel cramps all of yesterday and a massive pinch on my right side..I will test tomorrow and update :) xxx

I'm going to try to hold out until the 29th :thumbup: but AF is due the 28th sooooooo there is a good chance I could cave on the 27th....mind if I join?!

I am meant to wait till the 29th but caved but in fact I may just test every day :) I have had a strong pinch on my right side yesterday so I am hoping it's early implantation xxx

I'll most likely be testing on the 27th :) my period is due around then. I've already taken 2 tests - negative of course! It's way too early. I've been getting mild cramps for the past few days, really gassy, lots of watery CM, boobs are a little sore, but only when I press on them... Random moments of nausea. I'm really hoping this is our month for all of us! Xx

im trying to hold out until early next week but i think i may test on saturday or sunday. yesterday i noticed colostrum came from my breasts. have any of you have that as a symptom or know someone who has had that as an early sign of pregnancy. im super confused

Hello Ladies! My AF is due on the 26th, but will be testing on the 27th if she doesn't show! I am feeling really positive this month!
I have SO many symptoms, since a day after I ovulated. Tired, crampy, headaches. neckaches, EXTREMELY gassy, moody, easily cry, boobs hurt, legs hurt, tons of milky cm, and colostrum when squeeze nipples(which is apparently normal for a woman who has had a child.. but I never had that happen since about two weeks after I stopped pumping).

Hello Ladies! My AF is due on the 26th, but will be testing on the 27th if she doesn't show! I am feeling really positive this month!
I have SO many symptoms, since a day after I ovulated. Tired, crampy, headaches. neckaches, EXTREMELY gassy, moody, easily cry, boobs hurt, legs hurt, tons of milky cm, and colostrum when squeeze nipples(which is apparently normal for a woman who has had a child.. but I never had that happen since about two weeks after I stopped pumping).

Sounds like things are sounding pretty good your way!!

good luck! fx for you! :dust:

I'm not sure if I even o'd but if I did it was probably on the 18th/19th af should arrive by the 26th and since I have no hope of getting a bfp I'm waiting til the 29th/30th to test bc my periods aren't regular

Thank you!! I am hoping I'm right and not just crazy!!

Thank you!! I am hoping I'm right and not just crazy!!

we are all crazy girly join the club!....Life wouldn't be fun if we weren't :winkwink:

please keep us updated! really hope you get your BFP!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->