Testing 27th April who's with me? :)

Hi. I will probably be testing around then if I can hold out. 9 dpo today super sore boobs and on and off cramps since o

Im due AF on the 28th. Got sore boobs and having lots of cramps every day, bit of nausea on and off but feeling really hungry other times and feeling tired but I think im just winding myself up because with my first I didn't get any symptoms until I was 6 weeks pg so maybe all these signs are just pms. Don't want to get my hopes up too much. It was really stressful ttc last time as I put far too much pressure on myself and DH and I promised myself I wouldn't be like that again this time but its so hard not to be!

Im due AF on the 28th. Got sore boobs and having lots of cramps every day, bit of nausea on and off but feeling really hungry other times and feeling tired but I think im just winding myself up because with my first I didn't get any symptoms until I was 6 weeks pg so maybe all these signs are just pms. Don't want to get my hopes up too much. It was really stressful ttc last time as I put far too much pressure on myself and DH and I promised myself I wouldn't be like that again this time but its so hard not to be!

Sounds just like me....:happydance:

HAHAHA!! That's true, we are all a little cray-cray!!
I will for sure keep you all updated!!

Thank you!! I am hoping I'm right and not just crazy!!

Hello Ladies! My AF is due on the 26th, but will be testing on the 27th if she doesn't show! I am feeling really positive this month!
I have SO many symptoms, since a day after I ovulated. Tired, crampy, headaches. neckaches, EXTREMELY gassy, moody, easily cry, boobs hurt, legs hurt, tons of milky cm, and colostrum when squeeze nipples(which is apparently normal for a woman who has had a child.. but I never had that happen since about two weeks after I stopped pumping).

Sounds like things are sounding pretty good your way!!

good luck! fx for you! :dust:

we are all crazy girly join the club!....Life wouldn't be fun if we weren't :winkwink:

please keep us updated! really hope you get your BFP!! :thumbup:

Uh I caved again bfn on frer I can't help myself :p xxx

Hi all!!!
I am thinking of testing tomorrow, I've been throwing up... definitely not normal for me, at all!

Hello all
Af is due 27th
12dpo cramps two days and spotting two daysago. Sleeping alot. I caved and tested
Had two negative hpts
Hopefully I get my BFP soon

Hi everyone I got a bfn today but been feeling like a burrowing digging constant feeling almost like an ache on my right side.. Maybe baby :) xxxx

I'm out :( AF showed up tonight... Feeling so let down, I had so many symptoms this month and really thought this was it... Good luck to the rest of you ladies :) xox

Took a FRER this morning... BFN. I'm so sad. I thought for sure that I was.

sorry Taylor and Rosie!

I'm sure Ill be joining you soon! my temp has been lower and flat the last 3 days which has never happened before...checked my temp at a different time to see if it was just the thermometer and no it was 98.8 so what in the world is going on?!

I'm out :( AF showed up tonight... Feeling so let down, I had so many symptoms this month and really thought this was it... Good luck to the rest of you ladies :) xox

Oh no I am SO sorry I feel like I will be in the same situation as you very soon. What was your symptoms? Xxx

You guys mind if I join in too? Planning on testing again on the 28th, the same day AF is due (otherwise I'll be running to the bathroom every 5 minutes to check for spotting all day lol).
So far I've got 2 BFNs - one was this morning.... last weekend I was almost positive I had an easter egg, had the abdominal twinges, excessive watery cm, nausea, acne. But those have all pretty much fizzled out, and with the bfn - I'm just starting to be doubtful.
Guess we'll all find out soon, but the wait is killing me this round.

I'm not 100% sure, but I'd guess around 10-11 dpo

Good luck! I'm 10dpo today and going crazy! I'm starting to feel doubtful too. Ugh!

Malinko - Have you tested at all yet? Best of luck and lots of :dust:
April 28th is our dating anniversary, and the 29th is our wedding anniversary, so it would be wonderful to add a nice :bfp: to the celebrations :D

Nope, not tested yet and probably won't for at least a couple of days....if at all. Fx for a bfp for you.....what a great way to celebrate two very special days!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->