Testing 3rd-4th June! Anyone else with me?

RachelLynda

TTC baby #3
Reaction score
So far this month I've had 3 separate AF dates 🤦*♀️
My last one is 3rd-4th June. And wondering if anyone wants to keep me company/distract ourselves for the next few days as I'm a serious POAS addict 😂

My last one is 3rd-4th June. And wondering if anyone wants to keep me company/distract ourselves for the next few days as I'm a serious POAS addict 😂

I'm trying to hold out till testing 3rd/4th. Af due the 3rd if had a bfn yesterday but on my two other pregnancy I didn't get bfp till 3 or 4 days after missed af so still holding out hope. Hopefully the weekend flies in and we both get :bfp:

I'm trying to hold out till testing 3rd/4th. Af due the 3rd if had a bfn yesterday but on my two other pregnancy I didn't get bfp till 3 or 4 days after missed af so still holding out hope. Hopefully the weekend flies in and we both get :bfp:

I had possibly a faint line this morning but I've had loads of evaps on the cheapy tests so I'm not trusting it 😂
With my daughter my cycles were all over the place so I didnt even know when AF was due haha. Hoping so too the last few days of the cycle always goes so slowly 😣

I had possibly a faint line this morning but I've had loads of evaps on the cheapy tests so I'm not trusting it 😂
With my daughter my cycles were all over the place so I didnt even know when AF was due haha. Hoping so too the last few days of the cycle always goes so slowly 😣

I know it's like time is standing still.. I'm still feeling so nauseous I started new folic acid tablets so hoping it's not just them upsetting my belly.. I wasn't trying this month but found myself in the TWW now the last 3 days are going by so slow. I just want to know either way

My period is due June 4th and I have already been testing like a mad woman. My chart took a downward hit this morning and my test looked stark white, so I am debating not testing anymore and just waiting out the last 3 days.

Wishing everyone much luck this month!

I know it's like time is standing still.. I'm still feeling so nauseous I started new folic acid tablets so hoping it's not just them upsetting my belly.. I wasn't trying this month but found myself in the TWW now the last 3 days are going by so slow. I just want to know either way

Yeah I'm nauseous every day and it's annoying because I don't know whether to think its pregnancy or just an illness haha. I've started new pills and they've made my cycle longer 🙄 yeah that's the worst part i hope AF either comes on time or I get a positive I hate the limbo

My period is due June 4th and I have already been testing like a mad woman. My chart took a downward hit this morning and my test looked stark white, so I am debating not testing anymore and just waiting out the last 3 days.

Wishing everyone much luck this month!

Yeah so have I haha.
Aww bless, I'm wondering whether to wait it out but that's easier said than done haha.
Good luck to you too!

I thought I seen something on your last test pic.. hoping we all get out bfp. I don't feel like af is on its way just hope my cycle hasn't changed im normally 28 days but have in the past gone to 31 days

So I've caved and tested mid afternoon 🙄
I can still see a line but then I'm thinking are they all evaps and its a bad batch or am I just imagining the line because I've wanted it for so long.
The symptoms I get for my period are exactly the same as pregnancy so can't even rely on those 😂 I'm starting to wonder if I've gone crazy 🤪😂

I think it's just a bad batch. I've taken. Another cheapie and the line is still there and I used another one and it had no line.
I have so many symptoms 😭

Can you post a pic of the test? Maybe there is a line just taking longer to darken, no way they all could be bad batches

The cheapie now has 3 lines 😑

Attachments

• IMG_20180602_080903.jpg
    IMG_20180602_080903.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_20180602_080920.jpg
    IMG_20180602_080920.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 15
Yes I defo see a faint line on both.. maybe retest on Monday (if you can wait) I'll bet the lines will have darken.

My hubby has hid my tests cause I was driving myself insane I told him to give them back on Monday if af doesn't arrive lol

Feeling very nausea this morning I ate melon and it has given me such bad acid reflux and melon is meant to help with acid reflux so hoping these are good signs

Yes I defo see a faint line on both.. maybe retest on Monday (if you can wait) I'll bet the lines will have darken.

My hubby has hid my tests cause I was driving myself insane I told him to give them back on Monday if af doesn't arrive lol

Feeling very nausea this morning I ate melon and it has given me such bad acid reflux and melon is meant to help with acid reflux so hoping these are good signs

Yeah I'm tempted to ask mine to hide mine too but I know I'll just spend more money because I'm patient 🤦*♀️
Woke up at like 3am this morning when my other half was going to work and I felt sooo sick I couldn't get back to sleep. And tea is making me feel sick and I love my tea 😂 Fingers crossed its a good sign for us both!

So I'm thinking... Could they all be evaps and I'm just super unlucky or are the chances it's actually HCG and if it is isn't it a bad sign that they don't seem to be getting any darker :/ I'm about 2 days away from AF so I'm not expecting super dark lines but surely after 3 days they should be getting darker right? :/

I have caved to and have been testing since 8 dpo..
Twice a day.... I'm 2 days away from AF and although I'm having signs and symptoms I just feel out this cycle. My test all seem negative there are a few I think something is catching my eye but like Rachel they don't seem to be getting any darker so for me I just feel like it's wishful thinking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->