Testing 4weeks post EP ?!? Vfp page 21....

To frer or not to frer I don't want to waste any more money.. Cervix is med closed and hard and starting to get crampy and backache so I'm thinking af maybe on her way but I'd be very happy if she did come because atleast I'd know where I stand :) x

Argh!!! Do you have any cheapies left? It’s hard being stuck in limbo!! Specially when you’ve had a faint line!!!!

Not sure if I can see anything on Lloyd’s 10miu test so must of been an evap xx

This can’t be an evap ??? I peed on this within 2 seconds I see it developing it’s a Lloyd’s pharmacy 10miu :shrug:!!!! Omg??

72F140A8-D14C-4202-8ED5-3D3604B43BBC.jpeg

And dried and out the case!! Please let this be it <3

A0757E29-29C6-4E64-A124-A4BFD17E2020.jpeg

All the other ones have Been obvious evaps but I one of these earlier and I thought I could see something but weren’t sure this came up while it was developing and I thought to myself oh that’ll disappear in a minute because it’s the dye running across but nope it actually got more obvious! Eeeek I’m going to retest in the morning I just want to say thank you to you lovely ladies for listening to me ramble on and putting up with me <3

Completely dry so about an hour old I keep staring at it in disbelief because this whole thread I’ve had faint lines and they’ve turned out to be evaps :( this feels weirdly different it’s like the other times I knew they were evaps but I feel like it’s going to get darker fx!! Today I’ve slept in the afternoon and I could easily go to bed now I’m soooo drained :/ xx

57012E5F-B1F6-477E-95BC-776F35337575.png

Looking back at previous posts using this brand.. previously I think i was seeing what I wanted to see but this time there’s no denying this line arghh! I’m so nervous to test in the morning what were your ladies symptoms leading up to your bfps ? Xx

Looking back at previous posts using this brand.. previously I think i was seeing what I wanted to see but this time there’s no denying this line arghh! I’m so nervous to test in the morning what were your ladies symptoms leading up to your bfps ? Xx
My symptoms never vary from the normal AF signs, sore boobs, cramping, nausea etc...only real give away was I suddenly drank Pepsi which I hadn’t drank since I was preggo with my son lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->