Testing 4weeks post EP ?!? Vfp page 21....

I get some niggles and cramps but nothing out of the ordinary. Because is always test early I already know by the time any nausea/sickness happens.

Crossing everything x

4 hour hold, hardly any sleep ds was awake several times in the night <3
Top one is when it’s developing and bottom one is 5-10 mins after xx
97E45DEC-58D7-4DF4-942F-35F8BDDF7CFD.jpeg EB578DC7-A76C-4800-9FF6-0CF8FB2AB26B.jpeg

Sorry for being negative because of this whole experience I still can’t help but feel like Lloyd’s are having me on and it’s not true :/ xx

That’s gotta be a BFP!! Looks darker aswell! I’d try a frer lol!

This is the only most recent review I can find on them... it’s funny how I done one earlier that day and there was nothing now 2 tests from 2 different boxes have come back faint positive I’m too scared to do a frer xx

B8673524-00DD-4723-B531-A513C13FE94D.png

This is the only most recent review I can find on them... it’s funny how I done one earlier that day and there was nothing now 2 tests from 2 different boxes have come back faint positive I’m too scared to do a frer xx

View attachment 1055171

I definitely believe it! I had bfn at 11dpo morning and then BFP in the afternoon! What miu are they xx

I don’t rate frer infact these are shit sorry just stating what i feel about these tests I done a hour or 2 hold not sure if that’s why and I can’t see anything one minute then I can... wish I never bothered with them!! :(

38BECBAF-2BBB-4019-9A3E-B93B490F7573.jpeg

I see that line easily, but like u say it’s just so hard to trust frer, when’s ur next beta?? Xx

Couldn't see anything and I've just had a nap and done my last 2 because I just want to get them over and done with I went for a wee before I napped I think I was only asleep for like and hour half and they're both negative. Heartbroken!! :(

I can see a clear line on that Superdrug one but it does seem to be greyish, I trust FRER over all my tests they’ve always been most accurate or a internet cheapy I found good in the early days x gosh what a rollercoaster you’ve been having, why don’t you try a digi, I know they’re not as sensitive but if that Superdrug line was bfp it was quite a good line you may get a positive x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->