Testing 6-23-16 Anyone want to join me??

Today I have had digestion issues...really bad. And loads of CM (sorry TMI). But i feel like I need a panty liner. Anyone else experience this?

On and off with the CM, lots of it at one point of the day and not so much at other times. :shrug:

4 dpo update. Im on weight watchers diet and ive been doing really well. Today I had a horrible craving for chinese. I got chicken with some cabbage in it. The cabbage smelled so horrible it made me gag. Maybe it was just a fluke? But I usually love steamed cabbage

Is it ok if I join you all? I'm currently 8dpo and I plan on testing Sunday! I have zero symptoms so far this which is strange as I usually have breast pain starting a week before AF. Not sure if that's a sign or not but I'm excited.

8dpo today. I felt really hungry much of yesterday which is unlike me. I feel very much like I'm not pregnant though, so think I will be getting a bfn when I test!

I havent really had very many symptoms today except for being emotional. Last night I had this painful pinching feeling kinda like cramps. And I couldnt sleep last night at all!

Ooh I had pinchy cramps with my DD! Around 6 or 7dpo I think.

I POAS this morning. I took it apart and swear I can see something but I have probably just got line eye so I'm taking it as a :bfn: xx

Hi Ladies, can I join in?

I'll be 12dpo on the 23rd and AF is expected on the 25th.... I'm really going to try and hold out for testing until the 23rd because whenever I've had BFN in the past from testing too early, I've been really bummed out (and have a job where I need to be upbeat and cheery all day!).

I'm not too optimistic this cycle because I'm currently about 7dpo and have had no symptoms. Strangely though, I feel as though my CM has gone completely MIA since the day after O. Like hardly anything in my undies (sorry, TMI). I've never been pg before though, so don't really know what's normal for me.

Here's hoping that a completely asymptomatic TWW will still lead to a BFP!!

Crossing my fingers for all of you!

Hi Ladies, can I join in?

I'll be 12dpo on the 23rd and AF is expected on the 25th.... I'm really going to try and hold out for testing until the 23rd because whenever I've had BFN in the past from testing too early, I've been really bummed out (and have a job where I need to be upbeat and cheery all day!).

I'm not too optimistic this cycle because I'm currently about 7dpo and have had no symptoms. Strangely though, I feel as though my CM has gone completely MIA since the day after O. Like hardly anything in my undies (sorry, TMI). I've never been pg before though, so don't really know what's normal for me.

Here's hoping that a completely asymptomatic TWW will still lead to a BFP!!

Crossing my fingers for all of you!

I also do not have any symptoms. Usually as AF approaches I'm usually having a few cramps or tender bbs but currently haven't experienced any. Im hoping that could mean something. I'm going to test in the am. Good luck everyone!!

Beejing

I was dead set on testing in the am as well but I think I have talked myself out of it:/ I'm enjoying the thought of "maybe I am" so much that a BFN would crush me right now:/ so who knows, I might not test at all until AF is supposed to show (AF was due on the 3rd but I had a 1 day bleed with 2 days of brown spotting on the 13th-15 and my symptoms have worsened since then).

Good luck to you!!!

I had very pinchy cramps yesterday. They were really random too and only lasted for a couple of seconds

I had massive cramps all day yesterday with a huge temp drop. It went back up this morning

I had massive cramps all day yesterday with a huge temp drop. It went back up this morning

That's a good sign! :) how many DPO are you? I'm 8DPO now, tested and stark white bfn. My nips are sore constantly, stuffy nose, my cramps/gas stopped 6dpo, and today felt nausea when I stood up too fast.

That's a good sign! :) how many DPO are you? I'm 8DPO now, tested and stark white bfn. My nips are sore constantly, stuffy nose, my cramps/gas stopped 6dpo, and today felt nausea when I stood up too fast.

Oh those are good signs!!
I'm 13dpo today. Temp dropped a bit this morning so I'm getting scared :cry:
I've had a sore throat since last Friday. It's now a full blown head cold

Don't be scared! Your not out yet! :-D. Do you have any kids yet? I'm now 9dpo, mild bloating, nips kinda going normal, lightly sensitive so that's why I worry..., I don't temp so knowing what another drop would mean Google searching for me Haha... I'm sure throughout the day everyone's temps are all over the place based on what they eat ect... Maybe? Haha

I still haven't had any symptoms of pms nor pregnancy except for light cramping today. AF is due tomorrow and I've decided not to test yet, I'm going to wait when/if AF is late.

Ok ladies, so for about 4 days now my nipples have hurt when lightly pinched. Then it got to where they hurt even if they were brushed against. Now they barely have to be brushed against to hurt and I get pains along the sides off and on. My af is due tomorrow. I won't test until I'm late. But wanted to see what you all thought. Thanks!

Don't be scared! Your not out yet! :-D. Do you have any kids yet? I'm now 9dpo, mild bloating, nips kinda going normal, lightly sensitive so that's why I worry..., I don't temp so knowing what another drop would mean Google searching for me Haha... I'm sure throughout the day everyone's temps are all over the place based on what they eat ect... Maybe? Haha

AF got me this morning. :cry:
Sending you lots of :dust:

AF got me this morning. :cry:
Sending you lots of :dust:

I'm so sorry 😭 at least not like me, I always end up in Limbo! Still 11dpo and bfn! Lol

I think I ovulated later than I thought. So this cycle I have no idea anymore lol. I think I might have ovulated 6/20. I tested yesterday and it was BFN. So I will test again 6/29. My nipples have been sore and their are times that you can see them through my shirt! This has never happened to me before!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->