Testing 6 DPO until BFP UPDATE - digital at 4w6d :)

mummof1

Reaction score
I have had two chemical pregnancies so I am again testing early to hopefully have a BFP but I would also like to know if I keep having chemicals.
My first chemical I had several very strong BFPs with positive digital tests then during my 5th week I lost it :(
Seccond possible chemical was in June.. Very faint BFPs until I started bleeding a day after my period was due then the tests turned negative.
So here I am 6 dpo first test ! I see nothing but maybe they're will be something soon :):)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 69
I decided to test with later in the day urine because I always test better at night and this came up right away... Faulty test ?? I'm only 6/7 MAYBE 8 dpo at the most !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 104
I deffo see it on the second test.
I always save my urine just in case i see a faint line. Then I use the same urine on different tests to see if I get more then one line, if so then I know i might be seeing an early BFP.

I don't see a line in the first picture, but I do in the second. Did it come up in the time limit? If so I'd say BFP! Good luck! Hope it's the start of your BFP! Hope you get a sticky baby!

Yah I saw it around 5 min after taking the test .
With all my pregnancies I never got strong BFPs in the morning they were always good at night so that's why I took another one .
I'm just going to re test in a couple days and see ! I'm hoping it's the start of a BFP maybe I ovulated sooner .. I didn't temp or use OPKS

I caved and took another one lol! I have no self control . Not sure on it yet it's still like a shadow. I'll probably take a FRER on Thursday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 91
I definitely see those lines! I hope this is it for you!

Aright so I'm currently at the cottage with some family and my boys my hubby doesn't come up until tomorrow so I'm kind of bored lol I packed FRERs and I just took one :| . I swear I can't have these in my possession without using them LOL!!! I have to much free time on my hands right now not to test ugh! Haha. What do you think ?? Only 7/8 dpo I think now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 131
def see it on the cheapies..the frer cant tell because seems like a bit of glare or something to me..is it one of those new curved handled ones?

Hmmm it doesn't look like the new ones but it's hard for me to tell on it for some reason. I almost thought I saw a very faint something but then I couldn't tell again. Do you s E anything irl?

It's just a regular FRER I haven't seen the new ones in any stores where I am yet !
I can see something very very slight but I would think an FRER would show better then a dollar store so maybe the dollar store are evaps !
I'll re test when I'm around 10/11 dpo though

I still see something on the dollar store test. I see "something" on the frer but not sure if its pink. Can't wait to see more tests!

Totally stalking!!!

I see something on clearly on the initial tests and thought I saw something on the FRER but not 100%. You are early to be testing, Thursday should yield more. Sending tonnes of babydust your way xx :dust:

Thank you !! I'm sitting here at the cottage drinking my coffee fighting every urge not to use my other FRER lol! I know that if I am pregnant it would only give another squinter at only 8 dpo . It's so hard to wait! I may take a dollar store or IC though to help me through lol!

I definitely see it on the cheapie and I *think* I see it on the FRER too. Fingers crossed! I'll be stalking! :)

oooooo i so see lines on them.... good luck lovely. xxx

Thanks ladies ! I will definitely update :) may take a cheapie tomorrow .. Thursday will be the FRER I really hope it will be BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->