Testing 7th feb!

well i did a test yesturday n thought it said bfn but i held it up in the window 4 a better look n thought i could c a very very faint line so not sure i think i was jus in my head cos i want 2 c 1 lol. Im going 2 tes again 2mora. Have u had a symptoms? X

well i did a test yesturday n thought it said bfn but i held it up in the window 4 a better look n thought i could c a very very faint line so not sure i think i was jus in my head cos i want 2 c 1 lol. Im going 2 tes again 2mora. Have u had a symptoms? X

Post a photo of it!

btw is constant farting a sign of pregnancy? hehe

im not sure haha. I cant c the line anymore so will do another 1 in the morning x

Hi, just an update. Today I think I got some bleeding which is like 3 days early, it is weird..my AF supposedly on 6 February, I never had any cycles shorter than 30 days, today is my CD29. My normal is 32 to 33. So probably I am out now, good luck to you guys! I will hope my time will come someday.

Hi girls!

Not too long now....I'm actually thinking of doing a test tomorrow just to see if anything shows up, then if AF doesn't show on the 7th I'll wait til a couple days after to test again.

Hoping and wishing! xx

Morning ladies, Did a test yesterday and had a faint positive and the same this morning.. :)

Hi girls!

Not too long now....I'm actually thinking of doing a test tomorrow just to see if anything shows up, then if AF doesn't show on the 7th I'll wait til a couple days after to test again.

Hoping and wishing! xx

That's Great!! Congratulations!! xx:hugs:

Have you retested?? fx for you!!:dust: xx

Morning ladies, Did a test yesterday and had a faint positive and the same this morning.. :)

Congrats!

10dpo (i think) and BFN this morning. Hoping its just too early.......
Sore boobies, very tired and a stuffy nose so far, not a lot of cramping (had one cramp yesterday that lasted a few seconds but was so strong made me double over!), was bloated a few days ago but thats gone now and i've not felt anything else. AF due 8/9th feb......fingers crossed it wont arrive :wacko:

Have you retested?? fx for you!!:dust: xx

yeah did it this morning and it was the same as the other day, but i have now started with brown cm so thing af is on its way :cry:

Hello Ladies,
Hope u dnt mind me jumping in....My AF is due 6th/7th Feb and this month i have had terrible PMS...its been really awful so i believe im out this month but i have this tiny little voice saying maybeeee...Today is the 1st day in this 2ww that i have a tiny urge to test.....
xx

hey hun i hope u get ur bfp when u do test x

Thanks Tasha, Im sorry you got BFN hope ur next test is BFP!!!!
xx

Hello Ladies,
Hope u dnt mind me jumping in....My AF is due 6th/7th Feb and this month i have had terrible PMS...its been really awful so i believe im out this month but i have this tiny little voice saying maybeeee...Today is the 1st day in this 2ww that i have a tiny urge to test.....
xx

My AF is due the same time! We should both test tomorrow! :thumbup:

AF was due 28th Jan for me, still no sign of her so I'll be testing on 7th Feb too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->