Testing 9dpo and beyond!

ttcdfw

Reaction score
2 days ago (because I apparently like wasting $), I decided to test using a CB digi with weeks estimator (but this one only has 1 strip). It was a clear negative with 1 line. Unfortunately I didnt take a pic. But I used another one today after having a dream during my nap that I got a :bfp: using one...and there was a faint line! Now, I've read about digis and how they "always have two lines" but the one I cracked open 2 days ago did not. Only the control line

Thoughts? I'm currently 2:10 into an attempt at a 4 hour hold to use FRER now. Lol.:haha:

Attachments

• 20150718_160641.jpg
    20150718_160641.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 26
Oh I don't know honey

Looks promising to me though good luck on the frer!

Well I broke my 4 hour hold lol....going to wait til the AM to test now because obviously I can't hold it that long! :haha:

Oh I don't know honey

Looks promising to me though good luck on the frer!

I know and I'm not going to be upset with CB if it is a false alarm. :thumbup:
I've read about the digis, it was my choice to open it up! :wacko:

I've had 3 dreams about getting a :bfp: now though and couldn't resist. The thing is though, all my symptoms (breast tenderness, nips ultra sensitive, tugging/fullness in abdomen, etc) can all be attributed back to Clomid - so as they say, curiosity is killing the cat! I'm gonna sleep on it though and test tomorrow AM with the FRER - the only annoying thing is that they only had the new handle kind at my store and I positively detest those! :blush:

I'm not too sure on the digital, but I wanted to wish you good luck! :) x

Ok am I crazy? Do you see what I think i see? Marked and unmarked. 10 dpo....fmu

Attachments

• 20150719_054455.jpg
    20150719_054455.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 48
  • 20150719_054700.jpg
    20150719_054700.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 48
I see something - fingers crossed it gets darker for you x

I see lines!!! Really hope this is the start of your :bfp: I've been waiting for your thread :happydance:

I see it! (and I never see faint lines)

Anymore tests Hun? Looking forward to them x

Hey there!
So I have been MIA for a few days because testing was making me nuts. After my faint BFP, I got another faaaaint (as in I couldn't see anything but my gf swore she saw a shadow) bfp and now....nothing. Stark white negative tests. I'm so bummed out......and it isn't because of the digi - it's because of the FRER! LOL

But I'm 13dpo today (my ticker is off)....and AF is due in 2 days so now I'm waiting for her to show (or not). I have no signs that she will - but haven't held out much hope for a bfp at this point.

I will update either way (because I hate when I've read a thread and never find the outcome!)! :)

Sorry to hear about the bfns :( I hope AF stays away and you get your bfp! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->