• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Testing and losing hope.

Mommyof12011

Reaction score
Hi ladies. We are currently ttc#3. Bd 2 days before O (hoping for a girl, I have 2 boys). I Oed on Monday the 20th.. bd the Saturday night before. Had ewcm followed by lots and lots of sticky stretchy cm the next few days. I had what felt like implantation this past Monday.. 7 days after O. Have had severe vertigo issues as well. Rise in body temp although I do not temp I feel hotter than usual. I have test 7,8,9dpo and all negative. Am I out of the woods? So bummed out. Also I checked my cervix this morning and it was medium hard and closed.

You're not our until AF arrives! It's still so early to test, don't lose hope yet. Keeping everything crossed for you! I know how frustrating it can be to see that stark white test. I've known so many women who get clear negatives right before getting their positive. If it's time for you them it'll happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"