• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

testing and more testing trouble with frer 6 day *new test page 6*

I couldn't stand this mornings test where I didn't dip it long enough to get a result.. so I tried again this afternoon with the CVS brand. (saving my first response for morning..) Line came up immediately, and I can see the line in person no squinting or turning it. My hubby says he doesn't see a thing. What do you see? I did add a pic where I adjusted the brightness and levels. I think he's expecting dark lines like whats on the control and the horizontal. I had a hard time explaining to him that it is a lot fainter. He still thinks I'm crazy.. :haha::haha:

Attachments

• IMG_15602.jpg
    IMG_15602.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1560.jpg
    IMG_1560.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 39
I see it, but I don't trust blue dyes. Definitely try that FRER again! :)

I definitely see it, even in the first picture you posted! Congratulations!

I'm so confused. I think I need to stop trying to take 50 million pee sticks at 645 am because I'm not fully awake. I took a wondfo, frer, and clear blue digital. Digi said Hah you're dreaming. Wondfo looked negative, frer.. Looked pretty stark but half the time I wasn't sure I was in my stream (sorry tmi) and so I dipped it for 5 sec. After about 5 min I thought maaaaybe I see a line on the frer. Nothing picturable. Seriously.. Nothing

745 rolls around. I have one frer left. F**k it. This time I follow directions like a good girl. (Window facing down coz I usually want to see it scroll across this time I turned it away from me) let it set for 3 min.

And I see a flipping line lol so how does a girl go from no to yes in an hour? Possible misuse of the testing procedures I guess. Lol I'm so confused I'm going insane!! Anywho I jumped on here to tell you guys but not sure if I got a good enough pic. I am trying not to wake my boys by opening up my curtains but trying to get enough light for my camera on my iPhone to pick up. Also not sure I picked the right picture because my image gallery has 274482927474 pictures of pee tests. Lmao.

Today makes CD41.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 50
Put the sticks down and back away from the toilet!

If it is indeed a bfp then it will be too soon for a digital and an hour is not long enough for HGC to build up in your urine again.

I totally remember the thousands of pee stick galleries. At one point my OH thought I was doing something dodgy because I'd dive for my phone every time he went near it 😳 no I'd just die of shame if he saw my 39362782 line pics 😂

Not sure if this picture is any better. On my phone I can't tell when I preview pic on this post but I can see it in my phones image gallery.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 33
Put the sticks down and back away from the toilet!

If it is indeed a bfp then it will be too soon for a digital and an hour is not long enough for HGC to build up in your urine again.

I totally remember the thousands of pee stick galleries. At one point my OH thought I was doing something dodgy because I'd dive for my phone every time he went near it 😳 no I'd just die of shame if he saw my 39362782 line pics 😂

Thanks, Yeah no more today for sure. I think tomorrow I'll just stick to one, and do it the right way. Lol my closest friends think I'm insane. One said "just wait till your belly gets big." And everytime my hubby asks to use my phone I'm scrambling to make sure I don't have it set on my image gallery.

Oh and at 645 I completely forgot about the cvs brand I took but that one was positive looked like yesterday's but I disregarded it because it wasn't the frer lol

Poor cvs brand not getting any credit this morning lol I can see it but picturing it was a chore. This was also 645am dipped.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 14
Adjusted cvs before I go into work today. I'll see if I cant get a better one of the frer later today.

Attachments

• 7.10cvsfmu.jpg
    7.10cvsfmu.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back