testing and more testing trouble with frer 6 day *new test page 6*

I see it on the blue dye. Not so much on the free this time. How bloody annoying x

Went to the clinic and got a blood draw she is going to do a qualitative HCG and get the results on Monday. She said that is honestly a little early for that home pregnancy test but she can see my faint line too and had her eyes any faint line is a positive.

I'm sure I will still POAS at least once a day.

Praying I'm not crazy.

Feeling discouraged.

I did a first response rapid result this morning but my FMU was only 4 hours of sleep. I had gotten up at 330 to tinkle.

Anywho I can barely see it on there I tried to adjust the picture so you guys can see but I'm afraid the transfer from phone to here might lessen the quality of the pic.

I was reading week 6 could be as low as 18 and that the qualitative blood tests only test if it's there but I read it's also set to 25 and if I'm continuing to be so squinty results what if I'm just that low that it doesn't want to read on hpt's or blood results. Then I keep telling myself my son was the same way and didn't get dark results until 8 weeks and after and to stop worrying about it. *sigh*

I'll ask yall again...
Do you see what I see? Or is my hubby right, I'm just wishing for something not there?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 40
Here's one with the flash. I can see it in hand but hard to pick up on my phone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 34
Come to think of it, we didnt goto bed till about 130am, I went pee before I went to bed, peed at 330, and fmu that I tested on was right close to 7am. So maybe just maybe.. I just didn't have enough buildup?

Attachments

• frrr7.11.jpg
    frrr7.11.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 25
I see it. Its faint but there. I hope it keeps getting darker. xx

Here's yestedays fmu and one today at 5pm the same brand test. I think I see a progression.. I wish my FR get darker.. but then again thinking about them they went from unpicturable to .. picturable-ish.. lol

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_1637.jpg
    IMG_1637.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 26
newest one today at 5pm, a little altered (brightness/contrast) but tried the ring trick. this is the same one in the post above this one. Eeeek just waiting for me to be confident in saying its positive.. lol

Attachments

• FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 27
I'm stalking! I see the faint lines on the tests on this page, except the first frer. Fx!

Definite progression on the blue dye test! X

So here I am this morning. Both tests in pictured natural light past the 10 min mark because it was too dark in the day to picture. But the lines showed up in the bathroom within the 10 min mark.

The only good thing I have to say about the frer 6 days sooner is that I saw the line while waiting, when my test dried you can see it but still not picturable. The cvs test showed up before the ten minutes and picturing was super easy.

Maybe I test better in the mid morning to afternoon on the frer. The one I took when I first suspected anything back in late June was taken late afternoon. Now when I take them in the morning I get these hard to see at all results.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 39
My frustration. Argh. No alterations no flash. Just in my window sill at the same time under natural light. No af, symptomatic, going crazy.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 40
It's so strange because it's so clear on the blue dye! I do see a tiny something on the FRER but I'm not sure.

Ikr! Both lines I saw within time limit the blue cleared up nice and pretty and the pink.. Is only seen by the naked eye if you reallllly look lol

I was curious on progression so here was an ept on July 5th Fmu, and today's cvs fmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 24
I dislike EPT. They never show properly and the window is so difficult to see through!!

I see something on the CVS one.

I think maybe I'm just stressed out or something.

Negative blood test (qualitative)

Still no AF.

maybe a chemical then? or some other reason you're getting those faint lines...they are definitely visible though.

so sorry it wasn't what you were hoping for :hugs: hope you get a sticky little guy in there soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->